Dam, look at all the vet classes

Tom

PR Elite
Race order — at Lincoln Trail Motosports.
17861792_1367774613286307_9000166782297764707_n.jpg

17 in the 50+! 7 in the 55+. That's not bad either. I'm gonna run 55+ at High Point's vet nationals this fall. Haven't been there since '88.

I think the current vet classes are the last of the stacked. The sports is gonna implode when you guys die off or start breakin hips. There aren't enough guys 30 right now to fill your gates when we get to be 40 and 50.

Safety for the 50+ school boy on 250 50+ on 450 old guys get hole shot, first set of doubles 50 rolls school boy jumps on them. Just my opinion
I guess I should of said why would you combine +50 and Schoolboy.
What's safe about old guys with common sense racing with young kids with bigger balls than brains. If a young kid slams me or any +50 unnecessarily I'm pritty sure There would be retaliation. It sounds bad but Its human nature.

Damn.......if you saw the school boy class at Daytona, they would lap the 50+ leader on Lap 2. Those kids are unreal.

Karma somewhat caught up to Blair this past weekend for causing all that ruckus in the 40+/women stagger fiasco. More of an ego hit than anything, after the fact I thought it was hilarious, no hard feeling mike!

Karma somewhat caught up to Blair this past weekend for causing all that ruckus in the 40+/women stagger fiasco. More of an ego hit than anything, after the fact I thought it was hilarious, no hard feeling mike!

for the record I DID NOT cause the ruckus I simply stated what everyone else was saying but didn't have the balls to say. When people come to me bitching I don't have a problem "attempting" to be a voice of reason. No hard feelings here at all for Sun, I got a good chuckle out of it. No ego here at all. I know where I am currently and where I COULD be on a motorcycle in a short matter of time if I cared :)

Back