Pymatuning Sunday April 16

PYMATUNINGMX

PR Addict
our second race of the 2017 season this Sunday April 16th , come the day before and enjoy the weekend , also special room rates for racers at hotel conneaut in conneaut lake park 10 min away and rooms include free breakfast ,we will let you know about Saturday practice as we get closer to race day depending on weather . Practice starts at 9 am Sunday ,race at 11 am !

We've got some track work to do on sat and we're watching the forecast pretty closely to see where the rain is at . We don't want to open it up on sat if there's a chance of getting any rain on it before the race . The forecast keeps looking better and better but we better wait and see what it says on sat . I'm leaning towards no practice on sat at this point . Will take another look at it sat .

Alright i was just asking because today is not going to rain at all. But Sunday is going to pour but thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Track looking pretty sweet after today's rebuild , were still out putting in the finishing touches and we got just enough rain to knock the dust down for working the ground . If the rain stays away till tomorrow afternoon like their calling for we should have to water in the morning , let's hope it stays that way ! Practice starts at 9 !

Back