Private / Rent PW Track?

Jeremy11

PR Member
Going to get my two sons racing mx this year, 7 & 8 both on TTR50's. Before turning them loose on a track with other kids, Id really like to get them some private track time. They both rode quite a bit last summer around the yard, and can ride pretty good. I would just feel way better if it was just the three of us on the track for there first time. Just so we can stop and start as needed anywhere on track, go over the basics, etc. Any suggestions on a Track we could rent/use for a few hours? We are located north of Akron, though I am willing to drive a few hours if need be.

Check out Apple cabin in lodi, they have 2 tracks for younger kids. They are open Thursday evenings starting tomorrow.

Tv land has a good beginning racer track too, they are never Ohio in peirpont. He has open practices regularly.

Malvern allows pee wee riders also on Thierry open practices. Usually weds nights and some Saturdays, not sure when they will start.

I have a small group of 50 riders come tues evenings to my house, I've got a nice size track. If you are interested in that send me a private message.

Dave

Going to get my two sons racing mx this year, 7 & 8 both on TTR50's. Before turning them loose on a track with other kids, Id really like to get them some private track time. They both rode quite a bit last summer around the yard, and can ride pretty good. I would just feel way better if it was just the three of us on the track for there first time. Just so we can stop and start as needed anywhere on track, go over the basics, etc. Any suggestions on a Track we could rent/use for a few hours? We are located north of Akron, though I am willing to drive a few hours if need be.
Briarcliff has a great little peewee track.

Back