Highpoint LL Qualifier and new layout

Wow! Did they turn the gate? doesn't even remotely seem like the same track. I only saw a couple things that made me think ok I know where that is.

Yea they eliminated the js7 rag doll section behind the gate. They cut down early. And totally cut out the finish line section.

Kinda upsetting. Takes away the nostalgia of the track. Oh well change I guess isn't a bad thing I suppose.

I think zaremba is gonna land a factory ride before he's 19. Kid just keeps makin me say wow every year. He will be instructing motocross schools before we know it.

Decent day 2

1-1 Mini SR II

Finished 2 seconds in 2nd behind Romano in moto 1 of 85cc 9-12.. then 2 crashes in moto 2 .. started last back to 2nd then a gnarly kicker over the bars for 3rd..2-3 for 3rd

Track is mega rough and fast

Last edited:
Yes they moved the starting gate. Really the whole track is new except for a couple turns, and the roller section after the tunnel jump after the start.

They ran 4 lap motos trying to beat the rain both days. We got everything in with just a handful of drizzle showers each day. I actually raced a moto in drizzle but all it did was water the track a little. Sunday the whole program was done by 3pm.

I've beaten them up many times in the past but I have to say they ran an excellent race weekend. The track was one of the roughest, ruttiest, gnarliest tracks I've ever raced on --- making that amount of changes this early in the year the dirt was soft and spongy and really got gnarly. They were even giving out chocolate Easter Bunnies with the trophies and that provided me extra motivation....but I fell a spot short...oh well.

Of course the video doesn't do it justice, but the back downhill is really big and steep. It was tough but I had a fun time.

My vow to never go back several years ago has been broken, and I think I want to go to the Vet National this year now!

Way to go Mitchy! Not afraid to air it out. Those look like long pokes, but it is hard to tell in the video.

I couldn't tell if it was HP or
Glenn Helen it looks so rough....

Nice work.

Back