Vintage Motorcycle Days Announcement Coming...

Seems like you had a good time when you raced and now brag about your wins..... Why bag on VMD that tries to promote something you enjoyed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone who pre ordered tickets received theirs yet? I ordered mine April 30th. I got the confirmation email, but still have yet to see any tickets show up in the mail.

Has anyone who pre ordered tickets received theirs yet? I ordered mine April 30th. I got the confirmation email, but still have yet to see any tickets show up in the mail.

PayPal says I ordered mine 05/15, but I have not yet received them.

got mine last weekend,got a tent camping pass for the RV ( it's $50 cheaper) as I'm bringing a tent and it fits just like the postal service if it fits it sits
;)

Sounds dumb... but it was such a fight to get approval for having youth classes but we got it done. So not only are we having youth classes, but we are having a FREE Race Entry for the 50cc Shaft/Shifter class. Hope to see some kids show up.

Hare Scramble guys pay attention to the new Class structure that mimic the motocross class structure. The Evolution class structure has gone through some changes. Plus we added some more age classes.

Also we have some night time activities planned for Saturday night... not everything is finalized but hopefully we can announced something soon and it will be pretty cool.

Ugh... They did away with our PV "0-200cc" class for Friday's Hare Scramble. Loved that class!
Also did away with Sundays Post Vintage motocross 40+ "B/C" class's.

Will be the 1st time I've ever registered for an "Open" class.

Will still be a blast and can't wait !!!

Back