Seattle bench racin

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
IMG_5925.PNG

Decoster: it's in your head
Dungey: NO ITS NOT. WHY IS TOMAC THE FASTEST qualifier?!?!?!?!? I've worked out way more this past two weeks and I'm even angry! I ride way faster angry! What the hell?!

Haha.....you Crack me up......what do all you CG lovers have to say now?? Like I've said, what you see is all he has!!! It isn't "riding smart " or " thinking of the championship " lmfao.

Listen to interviews, CG is always happy with a 2-4 finish saying it's a solid ride.....ET is always about "doing what I have to do....win" ....that is a champion mentality!

That was a ride too. I'm a tomac fan and I was waiting for the full blown yard sale. Some of those rhythm sections I kept seeing Kenny flying through the air. But, he held it down, he didn't make many mistakes, he's just a bad dude on a dirtbike. He earned this ship for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

No but ET is now the most consistent rider this season, hard to bet against that from what you CG lovers always say!

And where is CG lover and JS7 hater John259 at these days???

No but ET is now the most consistent rider this season, hard to bet against that from what you CG lovers always say!

And where is CG lover and JS7 hater John259 at these days???
I always said ET was going to take the championship.

Back