KTM guys... My 17 edition 450.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Any of you KTM big bike guys have black levers you may want to trade for orange ones?? Trying to rid the bike of any orange.

Alot of you that know me, could guess I'm not typically a "teal" kind of guy. However, I did it to draw attention to my bike as sort of an "awareness" bike. If you have never heard of Batten disease, please, look it up.

My Goddaughter, who is my cousins (who is more of a brother) baby girl, lives with this terminal disease as a 3 year old. It is a disgusting and very rare disease that I hope nobody has to experience who reads this. If you would like to learn about my God daughter, Leighton, just Google what you see on my graphics. #loveforleighton.

Anyhow, you can guess the ungodly amount of bills that my cousin Ben and his wife Kara have taken on, if you care donate you can learn how to through Leighton's Facebook page, or talk to me personally. You can also pick up some nice shirts and stuff to help raise awareness and all proceeds go to various great places to help the cause.

Here is my attempt at thinking outside the box at making an awareness bike. PS, teal represents Batten disease along with a few other diseases.

Attachments

• IMG_20170422_191133530.jpg
    IMG_20170422_191133530.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 796
  • IMG_20170422_191140223_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170422_191140223_HDR.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 212
Gotta give credit where it's due. Fusion graphix did a kick ass job! The quality is excellent and the design options on their website are pretty awesome. Ziegler Diesel Performance out of Canton also contributed toward the graphics. Pretty pumped o. The way it turned out and feel like it looks even better in person.

Back