Rmfantasysx - tied up into vegas

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Top 3 is close with 1 and 2 tied!!!

IMG_5962.PNG

Yes, as exciting as the actual championship. I'm glad you encouraged me to get involved, so much fun. I found even though I'm an avid fan it has been very hard to pick the winners. Anything can happen in the race that change all your picks. At one point in the last race all my picks were perfect. Then guys crashing changed it all.

I had a toesmack night. Totally blew it at east Rutherford. Scored 20 points. And that was double points! God I sucked. I changed my picks 4 times that day. Overthought it.

Anyone else change a lot ?

Changed mine 3 times. Made picks then got first lap times, changed them,got second lap times,changed them,got combined times and Changed them. I only got 20 points as well lol figured tomac was gonna figure it out and dominate like he has been.

I looked at my picks and stayed with what I had, got 30 points. I had Tomac to win as usual and Webb for 5th. What happened to Webb?

I've been trying to play strategy all season, doing the obvious like making sure I put dungey in 2nd or 1st.
Well this weekend I'm throwing a wrench in it, and choosing what I hope somehow happens.
1. Tomac
2. Don't care
3. Don't care
4. Still don't care
5. Dungey

It's a shame that this is so far fetched now that it's no longer gonna be a race, and guys that could actually fill 2, 3, and 4 positions like Musquin, Davi, maybe even Anderson might just let Dungey bye to earn that championship. Obviously Dung has the speed to be on the box without help, but I'm still hoping for a bad night with pure racing none the less.

I bet dungey wins. Toesmack has another mental merit melt down. Man was he rattled last week. I've never seen a champion points leader get up so slow after a second lap crash so early in the race.

Yeah, Tomac is mentally done I believe. Dungey got in his head with the fastest qualifying time in Jersey.

crap, didn't know there was a group for pitracer. I'm 9th in the OhioSX group. NJ helped me a ton. 126 pts. 702 total now.

Yeah, Tomac is mentally done I believe. Dungey got in his head with the fastest qualifying time in Jersey.

I don't think so. Tomac passed dungey. Checked out a little and then skated that front wheel into the ground once he rememebered that fat yellow envelope a disguised decoster slid him during autograph sessions.(kidding)

Last edited:
Not to jinx myself but "mooch" is currently 3rd out of 68,777. Didn't even realize that until I looked at overall points this morning, double points from NJ really helped out my points.

People behind me are bunched up pretty tight going back to the 10th.

I hope you win a bike!!!!

I blew it. I was top 500 until the double points. Where I got a 10. So 20 after the double. But my god did I blow it. Wish they would do this for outdoors.

Dungey will put it in cruise control and finish 3rd behind Tomac and MM, he knows how to win Championships

Mm won't be in the top 5. He's riding like s**t. Of course he is. I got him in my top 5 tonight. That dude just makin me real angry as of the late.

Not to jinx myself but "mooch" is currently 3rd out of 68,777. Didn't even realize that until I looked at overall points this morning, double points from NJ really helped out my points.

People behind me are bunched up pretty tight going back to the 10th.

Like a lot of folks, my picks were looking good until that last block pass Tomac did on Dungey. After that positions were pretty out of whack in relation to my picks, plus blew it on the wildcard pick. I'm thinking I may have dropped out of the top 10...won't know until 2:00pm tomorrow.

I hit the wildcard.

But I bet the top guys had similar picks to yours mooch. You never know. Cross the fingers!!!

Back