BC Qualifier

John250

PR Founding Father
So I am back from Mexico. How was the BC qualifier? I know it turned to slop Saturday and my dad and son bailed. Did it get better Saturday? How was Sunday? Did the track come around? Any updates?

We ran 2 motos sat. Moto 8, track was a mess. By moto 18 there was lines in the track that the little guys could manage most of the track, so it did kind of come around

It was tough. I chose not to race as I'm not doing that regional anyway.

It rained....ALOT. Saturday most of the day was spent under lightning delay, and the motos that did get run were really muddy. They bypassed the finish line jump section and re-routed under a tent to stop and check numbers aka hare scramble type scoring. Some people were flipping out over that but I'm sure they would have been more unhappy with everything scored wrong because plates could not be read.

Sunday started off fine but then a massive downpour about 2pm that ruined the last handful of 2nd motos.

Wow, Mitchy had some good line choices and still busting out the jumps as rough as it was. Very impressive. Thanks for sharing Pit.

It was so gnarly out there. I'm happy I was behind the lens for this one. If you would like to see the photos I took here is a link. https://ritzphotography.smugmug.com/Briarcliff-LL-Qualifier/
Thanks for the pictures!

Only my kid would pull off perfectly clear, without a spot, borrowed goggles , loaded with tearoffs and put it on his arm! Sorry Z man! 13X down toward the bottom.

Awesome pictures, some face plants, bar dragging, and a whole lot O MUDDDDD.

Thanks Double D, I tried to get a little of everyone. There were many goggles around riders arms, your kid wasn't the only one. I like some of the facial expressions on a few of the kids. Some looked down right miserable and others seemed to be having the time of their life. lol

End of the video is hilarious. Mitch is a good kid haha. Man maybe in a 5-6 years he'll be riding for decoster.

Back