PitRacer Rewards

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
I've been flirting with this idea for years now, ever since we went to the XenForo backend and it automatically started calculating points based on interaction with this site. In addition our Shop was never really integrated with XenForo nor did it sell much. It came to me in a dream! Not really I think I stumbled across a plugin, then another then tweaked these plugins and sure enough I think I finally figured out a way to reward users for participating around here. It's been live for a month now so I think it's time to let you guys in on it.

The Shop link up top now goes to our integrated shopping cart (no extra login required). Here you can buy PR swag such as our new 2017 decals from MX Graphics, we have a few hats left and I'll be adding a new 2017 hat and T soon. But the real noticeable difference is it only takes PR Money.

upload_2017-5-1_11-3-43.png

What the heck is PR Money? PR Money is earned every time you engage with this website. Every like. Every post. Every attachment. We gave away $4,000 to all our users to kick this off last month. In addition to this initial launch you've been quietly earning PR Money for a month or so now.

upload_2017-5-1_11-4-57.png

How is PR Money calculated? Basically we figured out how much we make in advertising each month and gave it all back to you in swag. We can't pay you actual money because that's a whole can of 1099 tax legal crap I don't want to deal with.

Honestly I just wanted to thank you for all the years of MX entertainment, drama, news, friendships, races, practices and all that comes with hanging out around here and finally found a way to do it that makes sense. I hope you like this idea as much as I do.

Chuck

Good job Chuck!

I think there will be more to come on this, Ive still got more up m sleeve.

I will work on it. Ive got dibbs on Baker being the overall champ!

I've been flirting with this idea for years now, ever since we went to the XenForo backend and it automatically started calculating points based on interaction with this site. In addition our Shop was never really integrated with XenForo nor did it sell much. It came to me in a dream! Not really I think I stumbled across a plugin, then another then tweaked these plugins and sure enough I think I finally figured out a way to reward users for participating around here. It's been live for a month now so I think it's time to let you guys in on it.

The Shop link up top now goes to our integrated shopping cart (no extra login required). Here you can buy PR swag such as our new 2017 decals from MX Graphics, we have a few hats left and I'll be adding a new 2017 hat and T soon. But the real noticeable difference is it only takes PR Money.

View attachment 55339

What the heck is PR Money? PR Money is earned every time you engage with this website. Every like. Every post. Every attachment. We gave away $4,000 to all our users to kick this off last month. In addition to this initial launch you've been quietly earning PR Money for a month or so now.

View attachment 55340

How is PR Money calculated? Basically we figured out how much we make in advertising each month and gave it all back to you in swag. We can't pay you actual money because that's a whole can of 1099 tax legal crap I don't want to deal with.

Honestly I just wanted to thank you for all the years of MX entertainment, drama, news, friendships, races, practices and all that comes with hanging out around here and finally found a way to do it that makes sense. I hope you like this idea as much as I do.

Chuck

I just bought 2 stickers with PR money how do I tell if the order went through?

Very cool by the way...

No kidding, I walk away for a couple seconds and my account is down to $1. Is my wife running this? Wait, never mind, she would have taken it all.
I wanted to check out the blonde in the goofy hat at the store but I had insufficient funds ...

Back