Zack reid wanting to crack down on dirtbikes

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Listening to the triv show. Wtam1100.

Reid....this guy is trying to gain momentum for election. He's running against Jackson for mayor. But he's the same type of idiot.

He's got 3 dui convictions. He has a part time job now making 80k a year.

He's grand standing. He ain't gonna do anything about dirtbikes. He's trying to get votes.

Zack Reid is a modern day Marion Barry! Hit the club scene in Cleveland and you will find him, and it's no surprise he has 3 DUI's.

Cleveland needs a real mayor to make things better, not a guy like Zack Reid

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Listening to the triv show. Wtam1100.

Reid....this guy is trying to gain momentum for election. He's running against Jackson for mayor. But he's the same type of idiot.

He's got 3 dui convictions. He has a part time job now making 80k a year.

He's grand standing. He ain't gonna do anything about dirtbikes. He's trying to get votes.
Im no Zack Reed fan, BUT, who else will take on that area? he is involved and opposes the 2.2 mil track.

As soon as he's elected he's flushing that down the toilet and wont fix it.

Don't vote for him based on dirtbikes. This s**t needs federal involvement. It's nationwide. Send the national guard.......hehe.

Electing Zach Reed will just be Mayor Jackson-lite, until he gets enough time in there to be entrenched and get his gravy train on.

Cleveland will just get more of the same with Jackson gone. Different packaging, same nasty product.

He's already got the gravy train. He was bragging about I think it was gonna cost him $500,000 to drum up a campaign.

80k a year to be a council man workin 20 hours a week if that....what's not already gravy about it ?!?!?

He's buddy buddy with the mayor. He won't say anything about his grandson. Reed just says "I don't know why the mayor won't let the police do their jobs." He knows. Hit him hard and hit him dirty. Call him out for what it is. Frank Jackson is building a dirtbike track for his grandson with the people's money. That's it. And the FBI says Jimmy DiMora was a bad guy. Sheesh.

Amazes me the idiots that get elected to office.

Before Hershey says anything, yeah I was elected to office. And I know plenty of liberals that think I am an idiot.

Amazes me the idiots that get elected to office.

Before Hershey says anything, yeah I was elected to office. And I know plenty of liberals that think I am an idiot.

Hey, you keep stating you should have kicked me in the head when I was on the ground!!!

Back