Buckeye series flyer

663dad

PR Addict
Here is the 2017 Buckeye series flyer the membership cards are in route and should be able to order them off the website by this weekend.

www.raceohiomx.com

Attachments

• 2017 Buckeye Series Flyer.jpg
    2017 Buckeye Series Flyer.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 390
Don't get too excited. You gotta have a turnout to have a series! It's damn hard to get anyone racing these days. Including myself. Hope you get some good turnouts and competition tho.

Don't get too excited. You gotta have a turnout to have a series! It's damn hard to get anyone racing these days. Including myself. Hope you get some good turnouts and competition tho.

East Fork, CTMX, Dayton and Dirt Country already draw well. I think scott putting some effort into it, will only elevate the series. Come on down and give our southern tracks a try Georgie!!

East Fork, CTMX, Dayton and Dirt Country already draw well. I think scott putting some effort into it, will only elevate the series. Come on down and give our southern tracks a try Georgie!!
Little birdy told me about the new track at Treaty. Should be great.
How great would it be to see big numbers at all these events?

CTMX will be packed.
That's a given. And I am sure a lot of guys from the north will be there. Buckeye Hills has a lot of potential. I always felt they just did not have the right equipment to prep the track quite right. But it has a fun layout.

That's a given. And I am sure a lot of guys from the north will be there. Buckeye Hills has a lot of potential. I always felt they just did not have the right equipment to prep the track quite right. But it has a fun layout.
Is that the old hidden lakes track? Just outside of Hillsboro?

I am hoping Scott gets a disc in there that can get down a little. Used to be disc really light and hard pack right under that. Butt has potential for sure.

Buckeye can get the dirt ripped deep trust me, there will be deep rutts and multiple lines.

Last edited:
Back