Racers Edge

dad24x2

PR Member
Hey everybody, I'd like to make a fun announcement! For the past few months we have been putting together a few things. This Sunday at Amherst Meadowlarks we will be introducing Racers Edge Beef Jerky and Beef Smokies. We will be traveling to more races, offering holeshot awards and choosing a racer for the day that we will sponsor and pick up their race fees for that day.

Right now, we are forming the "Racers Edge Race Team". My sons Michael, Aidan, Mitchy Zaremba (Z-Boy) and Scott Scarvelli (remote control car racer!! injured 5 years ago in a motox accident) are the current team members. We are heading to Vegas for the Amsoil Arenacross with Logan Karnow and I'm pretty sure he will fill out the team by the time we get back.

I've known Z-Man since he was 10 years old, and when we caught him going through our truck looking for some of the Jalapeno Smokies for the trip home from Kentucky, we knew we had a winner!! We travel often and did the Arenacross East with Z-man/Z-boy and if you haven't seen Mitchy ride, you're missing one great rider! He can fly!

Scottie (my 3rd son) has been on wheels since his incident. He's been racing RC cars and tearing it up!! He is the brightest, most amazing young man I've ever known. Like Mitchy, Scottie has a smile plastered on his face, and has an incredible knowledge of motox (and everything else, Michael and Scottie will be hydro-dipping next month). Scottie will b running the show at Meadowlarks, please make sure you stop by and talk with him!!

Portions of the sales will go to help fund Scottie, Z-boy, Michael, Aidan, Logan, whoever else we choose to help for the day!! and Meadowlarks Motorcycle Club on race day!

I've also talked with some old friends Shane and Cody from Ride4Life Outreach Stunt Riders. They perform stunts on their crotch rockets at schools, prisons, and other community events trying to help others fight battles in life. They believe everybody deserves a second chance.

We will try to support and attend as many different events as we can!! Please Enjoy!!

Back