3 points...not so much

dungy didnt earn the title musquin won it for him by pulling over and letting him by to win on several occasions then dungey had to cry about cheap shots what a jerk

They definitely tried to take Dungey out a couple times in those corners. But it looked to me like Dungey was on fire and really wanted to get the win last night. He was trying to play it careful though on the passes to not put himself in a bad spot.

Reed was actually the guy that was on the move going forward until Anderson got to him and punted him off the track.

I was rooting for Osborne. Was super bummed to see him go down in the first turn. What a race to come back to 7th. And when he went through the last set of whoops you could almost see him grab a ton of gas to drive deep into that corner. You would have thought that Joey would have thought that was coming and went into the corner a little harder himself.

Great racing! Osborne did what he had to and Eli's plan was the only way to give himself a shot. I have no issues with any of it!

" they tried to take Dungee out" are you kidding? They bumped him around a little but the last thing he did was try to take him out. Eli definitely could have and in my opinion probably should have taken him out. Bottom line, if it were me on that number 3 Kawasaki going for the championship there would have been orange plastic laying everywhere.

I think joey wasn't even expecting that. I think savatgy thought he had him covered. Plus he did protect the inside line. But man....Osborne made a hole where there was a divet. watching that replay Osborne had so much drive he hooked handlebar and drug savatgy off the bike like it didn't even phase him.

By far the best SX season in years! Wouldnt it be great if every season was this exciting ???

Osborne was on a mission! Whats funny is his take out ( which Im fine with!! ) is worse than most anything that others have been fined and docked for in the past! Kuddos to him for doing what it took to win the championship! Cant imagine the drive he had that race and the satisfaction post race.

Watching the post race press conference yesterday was great. Watching the race I kept wondering if ET was dogging on purpose, now we know the truth. Excellent race strategy, something we dont see that often anymore. Another great rider and interviewer, telling you whats on his mind !! Refreshing.... I dont understand why people say he is whinning calling out team KTM. Its a mute point now but I dont get that perspective. Its worse that RD had to cry about cheap shots after winning the championship to me, I think I would have been talking more about being a 4 time champ!!! Again the post race press conference cleared that up.

Wow... thats about all that describes the finale ! Lets hope next year is as good

Last edited:
If Eli would have done the last lap move, a lap before he would have been back around JA21, leaving a 3 point gap not a 5 point gap...

JA21 saved him from Reedy and the "what if" of those 3 points.

Stellar racing by all, not faulting anyone hope we can get it year after year.

By far the best SX season in years! Wouldnt it be great if every season was this exciting ???

Osborne was on a mission! Whats funny is his take out ( which Im fine with!! ) is worse than most anything that others have been fined and docked for in the past! Kuddos to him for doing what it took to win the championship! Cant imagine the drive he had that race and the satisfaction post race.

Watching the post race press conference yesterday was great. Watching the race I kept wondering if ET was dogging on purpose, now we know the truth. Excellent race strategy, something we dont see that often anymore. Another great rider and interviewer, telling you whats on his mind !! Refreshing.... I dont understand why people say he is whinning calling out team KTM. Its a mute point now but I dont get that perspective. Its worse that RD had to cry about cheap shots after winning the championship to me, I think I would have been talking more about being a 4 time champ!!! Again the post race press conference cleared that up.

Wow... thats about all that describes the finale ! Lets hope next year is as good

Surprised Kawasaki didn't pull Eli to the side and say "we don't race like that. "

Kinda like how they did the same thing to bowers for holding up lamay at Loretta Lynn's for a championship. But apples to oranges. Pros to amateurs i gets it....

lets see he had a 29 point lead that tomac destroyed,he would not have won the title if it wasn't for musquin and milsaps letting him by

lets see he had a 29 point lead that tomac destroyed,he would not have won the title if it wasn't for musquin and milsaps letting him by

And Tomac would have won if the first three races of the year, he didn't fade from the front of the pack like a rock in a pool.

Eh, his brake caliper hurt him worse than musquin did any day. That's just how the cookie crumbled. Dunge should just retire and post a life of fishing on instagram. Zig and Zag. Zig and Zag....

Oh...THAT alternative universe! You apparently missed the real world situation where THAT 3 points gained by Marv letting Dunge by had NO effect on the outcome of the championship...yet you're still whining about.

Not sure where you pulled the bit about Milsaps letting anyone by, but if it makes you feel better, go with it.

Even Tomac's front brake issue was not a true mechanical as Tomac himself said the brake went south due to his fall...not the other way around.

Both Tomac and Dungey are awesome riders who had a great season, pretty sad to see someone like you piss on it for no apparent reason.

Last edited:

Oh...looks like the title of this thread must've gone right over your head if you're still bringing up Marv helping a buddy out.

Last edited:
Eli's a punk ass bitch! Taking someone out on the way past them is one thing...Slowing down to take them out is another story. I am seeing shades of JLaw. You don't win a championship in one race but you can loose one. He should have thought about that as he was training.

Eli didn't care for the Marvin move over so he basically tries to take Dungey out 3 times. I fail to see how that's any better. Some people think taking someone out to win is ok. I personally don't agree. If you have to take a guy out to win is that really winning? I say no and in my opinion is way worse than a teammate letting you pass. I'm probably in the minority but that's how I see things.

Back