50cc parents

hershey

PR Elite
Im not sure all of you look in the pee wee section and I havent posted it for a while there but I have a group of 50cc riders of all skill levels come over to my house each week on tues ( weather permitting ). I have a good size track, especially for 50cc kids, that offers lots of challenges for practicing corners, rough straights and a few jumps.

Its just a free informal group of us. We offer one another tips and support for learning riders. If you are interested in participating just let me know. We start after school about 5pm til dark

Dave

20170507_191650.jpg
20170507_191820.jpg
20170507_191849.jpg

Pictures from yesterday's fun

Check out the middle photo. Only Hershey would build a figure 8 intersection. I'll bet he sits there and just laughs when those young 50 riders plow into each other.
He is a troubled individual.

Check out the middle photo. Only Hershey would build a figure 8 intersection. I'll bet he sits there and just laughs when those young 50 riders plow into each other.
He is a troubled individual.
I throw empty beer cans at them when they ride by. Ha ha

At least they are not long neck bottles.

Just kidding of course I do not drink and drive or throw things at them. Nor do they do figure eights and crash into each other.

Back