Mooch!!!!

Thanks Georgie! :)

With my pics for LV not panning out so well I dropped from 3rd to 8th but I'm very happy to have stayed in the top 10! Anxious to see what will be in the Motion Pro tool package.

Heck... 9th would have been a great prize too with the front and rear wheel set. Good stuff!

Thanks Georgie! :)

With my pics for LV not panning out so well I dropped from 3rd to 8th but I'm very happy to have stayed in the top 10! Anxious to see what will be in the Motion Pro tool package.

Heck... 9th would have been a great prize too with the front and rear wheel set. Good stuff!
Two rusty tire irons and a bent bead buddy.

Nice job.
I DNF'ed after round 5

You'll get a lot of nice stuff. You'll get the torque t handles....etc.

Why didn't you join the pitracer group?! I was leading mid season and just cracked. 25 total points in the last two rounds. Vomit.

Yeah, I didn't realize there was a Pitracer group until part way through the season.

I've not won anything like this since about 2005. Back then, the defunct BooKoo team posted a contest on the defunct MotoTalk site that involved who ever correctly picked the order of a supercross race won a complete A-kit suspension set. After winning that,I pretty much immediatle received an IM on the mototalk site where the Dad of a privateer asked if I wanted to sell the A-kit. We worked out a price and it just so happened that I had already planned on going to a SX race where the bookoo team and the privateer would also be at. I picked the suspension up from the BooKoo truck and then went across the pits and sold them to the privateer. Funny thing was...the privateer family was buds with Josh Grant's dad and Josh Grant's dad was the person that actually paid me. He pulled out a HUGE roll of hunnerts and peeled off my payment and still had a big roll left ! I figured I wouldn't be able to get the full benefit of that kind of suspension and that having the money to pay a good portion on a new bike made better sense for me.

Just talked with Rocky Mountain ATV and turns out that I just have to pick $1000 worth of tools from their website...essentially a gift certificate. Glad to hear that rather than getting a predetermined box of tools that might be duplicates of what I already have. Ok, I'll stop gloating now :)

Just talked with Rocky Mountain ATV and turns out that I just have to pick $1000 worth of tools from their website...essentially a gift certificate. Glad to hear that rather than getting a predetermined box of tools that might be duplicates of what I already have. Ok, I'll stop gloating now :)

Savage...:D

Don't know if I could have parted with that a-kit
For what bike were they?

If I remember correctly, Bookoo was running Honda's so woulda been Showa A-kit stuff and I owned a Yamaha. Once I had a pretty good unsolicited offer to buy the stuff, I pretty much knew I was going for the money.

that is awesome. 1000 bucks will get you all of those fancy 1 off things you hate to normally spend money on but would be real nice to have around for when you do need it, and then some!

Back