Malvern Mx.....Sold

MalvernMX

PR Addict
With some pretty mixed emotions, we would like to make the official announcement that we have sold Malvern MX. The track will continue to be a motocross track and will remain in the OMA. Some of the staff will change, and some will stay the same. Rest assured that the new owner loves mx as much as we do and wants to continue to keep Malvern one of the best tracks in Ohio. The Rogers' family will still be around the track as Zack and Chase are going to keep racing, and Tina is still going to be working in sign up. We will also still be involved with the OMA by means of the Faircross Series. And I'm sure Tina will still be involved with the banquet.
We are very thankful for all of the support and encouragement that you all have shown us the past 6 years and hope that you will continue to support the track. It has been a roller coaster of a ride and we loved every minute of it (well maybe not every minute lol)...but we sincerely want to thank all of the "Malvern Mafia" for the excellent work and time you took away from your lives to help us make our races a success!!! We are truly grateful to each and every one of you! I know it's been said a million times, but we really do have an amazing motocross family and we are so grateful to be a part of it!!!
Best of luck to everyone the rest of the season and we'll see you all at the races!!

It has been an awesome ride with the Rogers family running the show. Thanks for giving us an awesome place to ride and race. I truly hated that place until you took it over. Looking forward to seeing you as a racing family at the track. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a fast 6 years.

You've really brought that place back to life. One of my favorite tracks. Wish I could be an every race regular. Battle series races were epic. Thank you! Who would of thought you could pull 20+ 125s in to a class in the four stroke era?

Last edited:
Thanks to the Rodgers family and all the people involved in the races and practices! We have watched a lot of kids grow up and have a lot of fun there. We are trying to make it back into racing, but only time will tell for now. Thanks again for all your hard work!

You definitely tu3ned the place around! You will be missed but I'm assuming you've got bigger plans for yourself. I'm glad it's working out for your family!

Best wishes to all of you!

Good Luck in the future. One of my favorite tracks in Ohio. Every time I have been there, the track prep has been great (even when it rained), and Jason always ran a great program. Hate to see someone else take over. But Thank you for the job you did .

It's very clear that Jason and his family knew what to do to breathe life back into the place and I've enjoyed the whole process.

My reason for posting this is to let everyone know that the new owner shares the same passion for MX as the Rogers family, and I have no doubts Malvern will uphold it's new found reputation. I personally have confidence we will all still see the "new" Malvern continue.

As always, there is a slight learning curve. However, those that know Jason knows he's not the kind to abandoned ship and with any mild hiccups along the way, he'll be there in a minute for any necessary guidance.

Ill miss Jason as my boss at the track, but look forward to seeing him and the family at the track more with alot less stress.

Good Ol' Malvern! Will miss always seeing the Rogers , but I have faith that MALVERN will continue being an excellent place to enjoy!

Thank you Rogers Family for all your Time and Hard Work over the past 6 years! You will be missed as Race promoters but I know you'll be around! We all love and appreciate you guys! Best Wishes with your next venture!

Thank you! You and your family have always been there for me since I got back into the sport in '99. I really appreciate the last 6 years and all of your blood, sweat, and tears. I hope to see more of you guys at the other tracks. Best wishes to all of you!

Back