Alabama Riding Buddies?

First timer here in PitRacer so I hope I'm posting in the right section.

I'm out in Alabama just outside Montgomery but I'm military and don't know many locals. Tired of going riding alone so here I am lol. So far I've only been to Monster Mtn and Crossbones but know there are lots of tracks in the area.

Welcome! Most of us here are from up north, primarily Ohio and some from surrounding states. but like mentioned above, many of us head down that way in the winter pretty frequently.

Welcome! You can't go wrong with monster mountain, like a few tracks in one. Being up north we hope you can find them for us! Ha ha. Ask Tom the owner or tommy his son they will hook you up with other tracks.

Cw do know Jacob ? Or are you the same person making a new name ?

Nevermind. IPs are different. Different people! Spread the word!

Last edited:
Ive seen pictures from War Eagle, how is that track ?

Considering it's 5 minutes from where I am, it's great! Is it worth making a trip from Ohio? Assuming that's what you are alluding to, then no it is not.

But it does get really rough, it's groomed well and it's close. Hard to beat that for a practice track! On the weekends, I typically go to Monster Mountain as it's only 40 minutes from me.

I hate you already......

Actually no I dont, I hate that I havent moved south yet!

Don't hate me cuz u aint me.

Really, the weather in the south is impeccable for ~8 months out of the year.

The only thing I can consistently rely on when it comes to Ohio weather is for it to ruin my weekend plans with rain.

Yuck

YES! Sleepover at CW95 house over Christmas break! Thinking about making a trip to Monster Mountain if I ever get a weekend off. Probably later this fall.

I'm local to Auburn Alabama. I try to ride once weekly. I either go to Monster Mountain or War Eagle Mx.

Awesome! Yeah if you ever want to get up and try to ride together I'd definitely be down, that's what this post was completely aimed at. I literally have only been to Monster once and not to sound like a noob but it was my first time on an actual track and a bit overwhelming. I've gotten some more seat time under my belt at this point so I'm sure I'd enjoy it a little more. Everyone keeps mentioning War Eagle but this is the first I've heard of it, I'll have to see if I can find some info about it or something.

Monster has loops through the woods that are fun too.
So you can try the different types of riding.

Back