Briarcliff Mx 5-13 & 5-14

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be open this weekend, both days Saturday and Sunday, 11-5pm, $25 per rider. Saturday we honor our fallen friend Rob Miracle by commemorating his memorial stone at 12:45pm. There will be a memorial lap, single file for Rob. There will be a chinese auction with moto stuff that was actually from Ryans garage that Rob wanted to sell, This was the last thing we talked about. Auction results at 4:00. Regular Open riding each day, sessions at 2 on the big track.

IMG_0720.JPG

Open riding today starting at 11am. We will shut down around roughly 12:40 to commemorate Rob's stone and do a tribute lap at 12:45. Prep at 1:00. Sessions at 2:00 on the big track. Silent auction will be starting at least by 12, results read at 4:00pm. Open riding following sessions on the big track

An amazing day yesterday, $914 raised through auctioning efforts for the Miracle Legacy. Couldn't ask for better weather. Id really like to thank the whole miracle family for not only supporting the event, but even allowing us to do that for Rob. I'm sure he has a smile about the whole thing.

Open again today, 11-5, $25, same drill as yday.

Gotta give props where props are due.

Had a dropdown, dragout hellraising good time yesterday slamming around BC for about 3-4 laps with a QUAD. ?!/?! ….say Whaaat???

I was on the Husky enjoying some time ripping the chocolate ribbon that was BC yesterday when I begin to hear someone making a bit of noise behind me.

First chance I get to glance back, I see some monkey hanging off the side of a light colored couch with the # 70 on it.

I think to myself - No problem, I’m still fresh- I’ll just put the hammer down for a few turns and shake this goon.

Nope, not this time.. For the next 3 – 4 laps me and the couch riding monkey-goon had an AWESOME battle!!! Zig zagging the turns, looking at each other over the jumps and generally having a ball swapping the lead back and forth a bunch of times.

Yes, I said it.
I had fun riding with a quad…

Anytime you want to huck that # 70 couch into the BC sky, you go right ahead…
Good fun brother….thanks!

Last edited:
That's Dvorak,(sorry if I butchered your name dude) he's from up your way, rides battlesburg some. He definitely can move. Briarcliff couches are like geni carpets, you have to look twice to believe your eyes.

He's a good guy - that couch riding monkey goon-
(he) it could have gotten pushy anytime...but never did.
I was spent and had to pull off - the couch kept right on hammering...
I gave him a Thank You whistle ...I think he understood.

Back