college hazing

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
This penn state thing....I just wonder if it's a tragic accident where a guy just got too drunk and paid the ultimate price at the bottom of the steps....

I remember minor stuff, but never anything that would kill anyone. Some of these kids taking it too far these days. I rushed for a fraternity in Toledo, Pi Kappa Phi. After seeing how douschey they were....I just quit going to meetings etc. They wanted you to do the dumbest things, and I worked everyday from 5pm-10pm in Maumee at the UPS. Seemed like they hated me for having a job. None of the people in the frat really worked, and the majority of them weren't paying for school.

I just rushed because they had Designated Drivers Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat nights. And they had parties with quite a few girls that would show up. But those girls were like....I don't know, just...bitchy. Like I said, after about a month I just stopped going to those parties and even associating with them. And besides, nursing school and working...I didn't have time to party nearly as much as some of those business majors. But With Uber now, there's no need for fraternities....no need to drink and drive.

I hope that when I have kids they go to a small college because Akron was eye opening and I stayed pretty tame because I knew something was going to happen. Some very bad accidents while I was there, I couldn't wait to graduate and get away from it

I hope that when I have kids they go to a small college because Akron was eye opening and I stayed pretty tame because I knew something was going to happen. Some very bad accidents while I was there, I couldn't wait to graduate and get away from it

AU was pretty crazy back in '77 when I went there too . Tons of stories .

AU was pretty crazy back in '77 when I went there too . Tons of stories .

May Day? We've heard the stories about the parties next to the baseball field LOL one of my high school football coaches played there and was banned from every bar in Akron!

Back