MotoXcountry. - EROC

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Just thinking about their fall series already. So much fun. I lost my vivoactive watch, but I found It yesterday. And downloaded the data from October at tvland.

For your viewing pleasure:

IMG_6013.PNG
IMG_6012.PNG

IMG_6017.PNG

IMG_6014.PNG

Food for thought:

Trevor utilizes all of his property for this race without the help of GPS. After looking at it from a gps standpoint...wow.

My heart rate was 184 average. Most of the time it was flirting with 200....sustained for 51 minutes. What a work out.

Max speed was 65.9mph on that wicked straight away. That was just on my itty bitty tiddler committe 06 144cc 2 smoker. I wonder what the 450s can get to....average speed 20.7. I believe I got 4th....3rd or 4th. Can't remember. Wontder what the top 2-3 avg speed was....

These gps programs are awesome. I have a vivoactive watch I picked up for $150 and I wear a $17 heart rate monitor.

For comparison I ran 1 mile yesterday and I felt like I was dieing. But look at my heart rate.....nothin like the racing heart rate.

IMG_6011.PNG

IMG_6015.PNG

IMG_6016.PNG

....But we all know that my running shoes did all the work. All ya need is a $200 pair of NIKEs.

Back