Battle for Ohio Round 1 May 27 & 28

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Battle for Ohio 2017 Round 1 OMA/AMA
May 27 & 28

Malvern MX wants to welcome everyone to the 2017 Battle series under the new ownership of the Summit Indoor MX crew!

Weekend Schedule:

Friday May 26 - gates open at 4:00pm - 11:00pm. $20 gate fee if arriving on Friday

Saturday May 27 - Gates open at 6:00am - 11:00pm
$15 gate fee
Open practice 8:30-2:30 $25 practice fee per group.
Race Sign up - 10:00am-3:30pm
All Quads and pw50 (shaft drive) will race Saturday night.
Race practice 3:30
Races immediately after practice.

Sunday May 28 - gates open at 6:00am
Gate fee $15
Race sign up - 6:00am-8:30am
Practice - 8:00am
All bikes will race Sunday.

Race fees - amateur $25 Pro $40

All riders must be current AMA members to practice NO GATE REFUNDS if leaving after practice.

AMA and OMA membership required for racing (exceptions are pit bikes only need a OMA membership)

All parents must have riders with them at sign up.

All pit riding will be monitored

Small camp fires are welcome please no pallets or wood with nails.

AMA is $20 for 1 event / $29 for 11 yrs and under / $49 for 12 and over

Last edited:
What are the practice groups?

Also, the one day event AMA can be credit towards the full year membership, correct? And if I really wanted to be cheap, I could do $20 at Malvern, $20 at CTMX, and $9 at BC if I wanted to, correct? Not thinking I would, just like to vet out the options. :)

What are the practice groups?

Also, the one day event AMA can be credit towards the full year membership, correct? And if I really wanted to be cheap, I could do $20 at Malvern, $20 at CTMX, and $9 at BC if I wanted to, correct? Not thinking I would, just like to vet out the options. :)

Ummm.. No it doesn't quite work that way.. lol. Once you get the one event, you must contact the AMA and apply it to the year membership. It's not a payment plan Scoob! LOL

Ummm.. No it doesn't quite work that way.. lol. Once you get the one event, you must contact the AMA and apply it to the year membership. It's not a payment plan Scoob! LOL
:) haha Hopefully see you this weekend regardless...

Back