Hangtown MX 2017

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Hershey, you see where Dungey said he wanted to be remembered for being good to the fans?

Also, see how Roczen's left arm was way thinner than his right? Wow... didn't look good. He plans to be back he said. We'll see.

A boring season that I will miss. I am not paying to watch it on that app. And this "coverage" on NBC Sports is all f'ing commercials.
Way to kill the viewership

Tv package sucks. Didn't see the race. Assuming Tomac won from comments.

I honestly do not think roczen will race again with that arm. He is staying positive, but I doubt it happens.

It was pretty exciting with Musquin and Tomac battling. 250's is gonna be awesome all year. For the app, we are splitting it between a couple of us. We do the same thing with WorldSBK and MotoGP packages. Everyone chips in and we share the login.

Rocsons arm just looked like it's been in a cast for a few months. Either his arm was repaired properly or it wasn't, time is going to tell.

Rocsons arm just looked like it's been in a cast for a few months. Either his arm was repaired properly or it wasn't, time is going to tell.

Come on Chris, John259 has to shift the hate some place!! Lol

Great battle for a few laps in the 450 class. ET can go 24-0 if he plays his cards right. Nobody has his pace, he is his own worst enemy.

Osborne looked more unstoppable than anyone this weekend. Wow that dude is on another level right now. Doesn't look like either class will be that interesting. I still love just watching those guys ride outdoors though.

Great racing, glad to see forkner get up to the front. I know Osborne was relaxing during the last laps of moto2, but fornker closed up on him pushing till the end.

Yep. Race for 2nd is good in both classes.

App coverage has it's issues. I figured $50, what the heck. I would have to pay $6 a month for MAV TV anyway if I wanted to watch 1st motos and wouldn't get any practice, albeit only the second session practice... Would be nice if I could figure out how to get it through my Blue-Ray player vs. using the laptop though. I'll figure it out someday, just not paining me that much yet.

Tomac is riding on another level. Provided he remains on two wheels, he'll dominate like Carmichael did.

I also think Kawasaki has found something with their set-up. Both Tomac and J. Grant were the only ones whose bikes were settled on that gnarly track.

Tomac has a clear advantage with set-up and talent. It may be boring to watch for lack of competition, but he's pushing the sport to the next level.

He looks really fast on TV so I can only imagine how it looks in person.

Absolutely unreal. They ride rough tracks like I could ride on a straight highway with slicks.

Anyone else watch the suspension soak up the nasty and yet they still get a huckabuck but manhandle the bike back straight ? Beasts. And 100% for about 40 minutes.

"I also think Kawasaki has found something with their set-up. Both Tomac and J. Grant were the only ones whose bikes were settled on that gnarly track."

"Absolutely unreal. They ride rough tracks like I could ride on a straight highway with slicks.
Anyone else watch the suspension soak up the nasty and yet they still get a huckabuck but manhandle the bike back straight ? Beasts. And 100% for about 40 minutes."

I made similar notes regarding these two comments. I think the Kawasakis started coming on strong at the end of SX...both Grant and obviously Tomac and it had to have something (in part) to do with the setups. When I consinder the one or two sections at Sandusky Valley Riders that get whooped out (braking or acceleration bumps) and try to imagine the entire track...everywhere...being like that (for those pros)...I guess I would go ride through the trails or out in the fields!

f1146df414641483b443037a3d9f90c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

That arm is far from being healthy. I doubt you see him in 2018 if at all.
Yeah, hard to get things back to where the man upstairs created them, but modern medicine and orthopedics are amazing. I would be more so concerned about where he is mentally versus physically. I feel he'll be in top physical shape lacking only where the injury limits him, however the body can also be amazing in that it finds another way to perform with damaged components...depending of course. We shall see. I hope he can return and be competitive. The cards are stacked against him to an extent, but these guess are dead on magicians...

From a medical standpoint that thing look so amazing for what I thought it was gonna look like. Hard to tell when he returns but it looks possible. (I work in a surgical icu. I've seen some mangled messes and roczen looks good!)

Back