Track changes- Malvern

6359-1495561640-7f021ec16076676377645687d183e80a.jpg

If Jon16 gives the track his thumbs up it's good! I'm excited to ride there again!!

I was able to ride the whole track tonight. It was dry, and it was still fun. It will be really fun when prepped. Jumps are safe and all different sizes. Finish line section is new and has a couple different options. A couple jumps are the same, but reshaped. I give it 2 thumbs up!!

I was able to ride the whole track tonight. It was dry, and it was still fun. It will be really fun when prepped. Jumps are safe and all different sizes. Finish line section is new and has a couple different options. A couple jumps are the same, but reshaped. I give it 2 thumbs up!!
Does anyone know if there's a possibility that they may reschedule this battle race due to weather? I know it's early and always changing but I'm showing 90% chance of rain on Sunday?

Does anyone know if there's a possibility that they may reschedule this battle race due to weather? I know it's early and always changing but I'm showing 90% chance of rain on Sunday?

people need to stop getting hung up on the % chance of rain listed on whatever weather website. pay attention to the radar, and precip totals. oh and never go to weather.com

for sunday (which is 4 days out still)

upload_2017-5-24_8-39-54.png

I do not know, but I would highly doubt it.

90% doesn't necessarily mean it's going to rain a bunch, just that it is more than likely going to. At least a sprinkle. Saturday looks good and Friday AM showers have the potential for a great weekend. Now if we were talking BC's chances, I'd be saying prepare for a monsoon...even during the Saturday 20% chance or rain prediction...

All that said, it does impact my thinking...I just cleaned up the bike last night from mud GP race at Fast Traxx on Sunday. I have gotten my mud riding fix in for another couple of years minimum...

What happened to.good ole mud racing ??

I don't mind it so much if I'm out already and get caught in the rain and it turns into a mud race.... but ... I do have a hard time getting motivated to leave the house and drive in the rain and all that goes with that to go ride...
Not as fun for me anymore
I hear ya brother. I was thinking some good ol' mud fun would be good this last weekend at Fast Traxx for their GP Sunday...yeah, not so much. I am good for another two years now minimum. Mud GP is one thing, and it was bad this last Sunday, but Mud MX is just something that I am not thinking I could do...depending. However, I am hoping for the best. Saturday still looks decent. Unwinterizing the camper may be a challenge in time, so could be some additional mileage on the truck this weekend, but we'll see. I'm trying to stay with the glass is half full...trying to...

Back