No Glen Helen talk ?

halffast

PR Elite
Didn't anyone watch ? I guess with the prediction of a runaway in both classes interest is down . It was far from boring to me . ANYTHING can happen and did . Both classes are up for grabs in my book .

450's should boil down to which of the top three or four makes the least mistakes ( Really always that way I guess ) or has the least bad luck . Consistency is a proven winner ( RD ). I'm going with Marvin . Fastest is Eli right now , no doubt , but his rare mental lapses and tendency toward Bubba Syndrome ( Not knowing when back it down a notch ) will be his downfall , IMO . Sure wish Webb was on his game .

250's is wide open for a lot of riders to step it up . J-Mart sure looked strong . Adam C , Forkner , Savatgy , Plessinger , who knows which could get on a run and pull it out ? Thinking that Zach O will wind up on top though .

J-Mart looks REALLY good right now. Needs a bit of luck now though. Marv looks solid as usual, but Eli and Anderson have him covered on speed. It'll be interesting to watch throughout the season for sure.

Shaping up to be a great series. I'm so glad we have new winners to take Dungey's place and to give Eli some competition. Run aways are kind of boring at times. It sure seems like at least one guy is at the top of his game and in his prime no one can touch them. Till the big one bites you.

I was at Malvern and didn't get a chance to watch any of it until yesterday afternoon. I got the 450 moto 1 in and a little of moto 2 until I turned it off. I was in a bad mood anyway. From what I saw, other than bad starts, Eli looked to be not riding over his head...of course, after he had crap luck with his front brake...AGAIN...I turned it off. Not sure what happened to him after that nor did I want to see it. I may get around to the rest of it and the 250's at some point...

Surprised nobody mentioned Dylan ferrandis yet. Guy was riding great especially after the wipeout after hangtown. Can't really understand alot of what he says in the podium interviews lol. Bummed Tomac had his issues but that'll make the series a bit more interesting. And yeah X2 on what happened to those pro circuit Kawasakis? 3 out of 4 having issues isn't good. If I was Adam I would've been riding around the last Moto with my fingers and toes crossed!

How about Deano starting the year out strong? That guy is surprising me. I know he's a national champion, but he's had some really bad luck with injuries. Really cool to see him doing good.

It looks like a great season of morocross racing ahead to me. It will be interesting to watch each round not knowing who is going to win. It looks like there are several riders in both classes that can win on any given day. Starts are key for sure.
J-Mart was flying. Whats up with the KX's breaking? Have you ever seen anyone have so much trouble with a front brake as Tomac?
Some great battles in both classes.

Ya know the bike really has been working great out there....uh well no. But, I have to say that, and uh yea we are just gonna put our head down and move forward to next week.

Back