Malvern MX Kames Night Series Saturday June 3rd

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Saturday June 3 is the next round of the Kames Night Series. Below is the days schedule.

8:30am-2:30pm Open practice

$25 Practice fee

$10 Gate fee

*The gate fee will be refunded if you leave before 3:00pm*
Registration will open at 2:00pm

3:30 Race practice with races immediately following practice

We will have a pit bike race. One class non pay out
**************************************************************************************************************************************

Starting this week we will have a Rider of the Race! The overall winner from EACH class will be put into the drawling! The winner (rider only) will receive free gate entry, one free race sign up, and special parking for the following race!

We will have a new Rider of the Race for each race!

Reactions: DTS
Just thunk something here...

The Saturday Night Series races are basically the Saturday schedule from the Battle Series except you run all classes during the night program instead of just ATVs, PWs, and Pit Bikes only, correct?

Would like to think I'll make one of these. Used to love the Friday Night Series races locally of yesteryear. This would fit the bill of a nice race weekend and I'd be home before lunch on Sunday if we chose to stay the night if we are able. That said, I cannot make this one and may not make any, but won't be because I didn't want to...

Again, nice show last weekend. I am certain this one will be cool as well in its own right! ;)

Just thunk something here...

The Saturday Night Series races are basically the Saturday schedule from the Battle Series except you run all classes during the night program instead of just ATVs, PWs, and Pit Bikes only, correct?

Would like to think I'll make one of these. Used to love the Friday Night Series races locally of yesteryear. This would fit the bill of a nice race weekend and I'd be home before lunch on Sunday if we chose to stay the night if we are able. That said, I cannot make this one and may not make any, but won't be because I didn't want to...

Again, nice show last weekend. I am certain this one will be cool as well in its own right! ;)
Yes. We will run all classes the nights under the lights. And thank you!

A few shots from yesterday...

berm-buster-roost-motocross-photography-ohio-malvern-mx-6-2-2017-matt-snyder.jpg

amanda-toth-malvern-mx-6-2-2017-matt-snyder-5.jpg

motocross-photography-ohio-malvern-mx-77-ktm-mx-action-sports-photography-canton-akron-cleveland-columbus-ohio.jpg

Back