AMA Racing After Party Bike Show - VMD *Reserve a Spot Today

Alex186

PR Member
AMA Racing After Party Bike Show

More Information and Entry Form
: https://fs4.formsite.com/AMARacing/form51/index.html

Information:
The AMA Racing After Party Bike Show is a show to honor premium, restored racing equipment.

When:
Saturday, July 8th - 7pm to 10pm

Off-Road Racing Infield in the Hanger - Ross Road Entrance

Registration/Check-In:
Saturday - 5pm to 7pm (Located outside of the Hanger)

Bike Show Fees:
AMA Members are FREE

Show Categories:

1 - Vintage (1979 and older motorcycles)
2 - Post Vintage (1980 and newer motorcycles)
3 - Mini-Cycle (100cc or less)

Participants who take part in the Bike Show will get infield premium parking. Please fill out the entry form link above to reserve your spot.

Looking at the entry form, and I see inconsistent info. Above you list "1980 and newer" as a class. On the entry form it states "1980 or older". Which is it? I have a 90's bike I would like to enter. Thanks

IMG_1623.PNG
Also, when trying to submit, I get an error message. It acts like all categories need to be selected for the form to be processed.

No problem, thank you for fixing it. I'm looking forward to the event!

We would like to close the bike show Pre-registration on July 1. Again Bike Show participants receive a special infield parking spot. Reserve your spot today..

More Information and Entry Form: https://fs4.formsite.com/AMARacing/form51/index.html

Alex, at this point I'd imagine you've already contacted the folks who's bikes made it in? Was hoping my "new" 1974 400 Maico would've made the cut.

It was also mentioned that when a rider signs up for mx, they get a voucher to park in the mx paddock area. Is the mx paddock area the cinder like parking lot area next to Ross road?

Last edited:
Alex, at this point I'd imagine you've already contacted the folks who's bikes made it in? Was hoping my "new" 1974 400 Maico would've made the cut.

It was also mentioned that when a rider signs up for mx, they get a voucher to park in the mx paddock area. Is the mx paddock area the cinder like parking lot area next to Ross road?

Hey... I sent out the info for the Bike Show today. I apologize for the inconvenience. We have available spots if anyone would like to still enter. There will be post-registration at the Hangar on Saturday Evening starting at 6pm. It's completely free to AMA Members.

The Saturday Evening will feature the AMA Racing After Party Bike Show, our Beer Vendors will be moving down to the off-road area, we expect some special guests to hang out with us. Should be a fun time. Make sure to stick around on Saturday and see the Holeshot Competition on Saturday starting at 6pm on the Motocross Start.

Reactions: DTS
Alex, I filled out the form today online based on your post indicating spots were still available. Will you still be sending info via email if selected or will we have to wait till Saturday?

Back