BC Sunday

i was sucking wind BIG time after 3 laps. 5 would have caused a heart attack. But i still want 5. If i can get in better condition it would leave more time to catch everyone on this wee little bike. Then again, another lap and Pape would have lapped me.
Still, felt so darn good to be competitive again. When you leave racing for a while you do forget how cool it feels to see someone ahead of you and WANT to catch them.
Darnit, now i have to step up the training
Get on that rower big boy! Good thing you backed her down I was making you some slam stew!

Get on that rower big boy! Good thing you backed her down I was making you some slam stew!
FINALLY... Just could not be a lurker any longer...
Powers, you know you crapped yourself with I went past you in the roller. "No way that fat arse is going to beat me" I can read your mind big boy.
You are correct, I have to get back on the rower, but I need someone to push me. Its just too easy to push the stop button and watch the hot chics in yoga pants at the gym. Think its time to go back to running outside. That way when I get tired I still have to get back home before I quit.

FINALLY... Just could not be a lurker any longer...
Powers, you know you crapped yourself with I went past you in the roller. "No way that fat arse is going to beat me" I can read your mind big boy.
You are correct, I have to get back on the rower, but I need someone to push me. Its just too easy to push the stop button and watch the hot chics in yoga pants at the gym. Think its time to go back to running outside. That way when I get tired I still have to get back home before I quit.

Join the army. They motivate you to run. Lol.

IMG_6188.PNG

Knox buy a harley. Then you can ride with Matt and I and drink Coors Lights and look at chics in yoga pants all in one night.

Riding, beer, cardio, yoga pants....its a win, win, win.

Back