Huffman Hill MX open practice 6/21 4-9pm

I don't think people realize how much time and money goes into operating a track. We do this for the riders! This has always been a dream for our family. We are doing the best we can do! If you come and have a bad experience, voice your concerns with me at the track.
I would have but I was beyond pissed at that point because I drove a good 45 minutes in the wrong direction because of the wrong address on Facebook, no phone number and no signs.

You guys will have a great track once you figure out the prepping part.

Absolutely you can voice your opinion! I'm saying by saying it on the internet is probably not the best way. We always want to hear it in person. Heck I've even loaded riders up in my sidexside to go show me what they are talking about if there's a problem. Like the man said tell him face to face and let him know your concerns. But then again if that happen the PR mafia wouldn't be needed hahha

I agree but who know's what response you'll get from the track owner. Let me say this.. I am a fan of you Lonnie especially after this indoor season. But I have personally said something to you at a practice about splitting up into groups and you basically told me to mind my business.

Last edited:
I agree but who know's what response you'll get from the track owner. Let me say this.. I am a fan of you Lonnie especially this indoor season. But I have personally said something to you at a practice about splitting up into groups and you basically told me to mind my business.
Buddy I can assure you I've NEVER told anyone to mind their own business.. ever. Nice try tho.

I agree but who know's what response you'll get from the track owner. Let me say this.. I am a fan of you Lonnie especially after this indoor season. But I have personally said something to you at a practice about splitting up into groups and you basically told me to mind my business.
Call me anytime to discuss further 740-404-9240.

Buddy I can assure you I've NEVER told anyone to mind their own business.. ever. Nice try tho.

It was 12/28/13 standing right in front of the 2nd triple. I damn near landed on someone and someone almost landed on me going over the uphill triple at the same time. I came over to you and suggested you should have groups and though you didn't say mind my own business you did chuckle and walk away.
This picture was from that day.

Attachments

• IMG_1792.jpg
    IMG_1792.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 106
It was 12/28/13 standing right in front of the 2nd triple. I damn near landed on someone and someone almost landed on me going over the uphill triple at the same time. I came over to you and suggested you should have groups and though you didn't say mind my own business you did chuckle and walk away.
This picture was from that day.
Again i seriously doubt I did any of this your saying. But it's your story so you tell it however you want. As I said in my very first comment speak to them face to face. If I did something you didn't like you should have spoke to me then. But again in true PR fashion you feel the need to "voice your opinion" on the internet. I'll give my number one more time but I doubt you will call... 740-404-9240. I'm not even sure who you are hiding behind a screen name. Post a picture of yourself without gear on so I'll have an idea who you are. But on a positive note the track looked good for riders to enjoy on December 28th. Your welcome

Last edited:
I no reason to call you're the one doubting the story. I have no reason to lie.I gave you an exact date and a spot on the track where I approached you. You have hundreds of encounter with riders , I only have 2 with you. So I don't expect or really care if you remember.

Thanks for taking my $20 and providing a product that I expected to get. That's how businesses work.

Oh if want to know my name it's in the pic and if you can't see that it's
Collin Beverly ...

I no reason to call you're the one doubting the story. I have no reason to lie.I gave you an exact date and a spot on the track where I approached you. You have hundreds of encounter with riders , I only have 2 with you. So I don't expect or really care if you remember.

Thanks for taking my $20 and providing a product that I expected to get. That's how businesses work.

Oh if want to know my name it's in the pic and if you can't see that it's
Collin Beverly ...
You are correct sir.. that's how business is done. And my phone still hasn't rang. Have a great day Collin Hope to see you soon

You are correct sir.. that's how business is done. And my phone still hasn't rang. Have a great day Collin Hope to see you soon

Most likely never will ring if you're waiting for me. You will see me this summer whenever you open up more.

Oh my offer stand still stands on the Bobcat and Honda equipment parts.

Never mind, I see. Down on the southside of 22 by New Lexington. About an hour for us. Cool, we'll have to come check it out sometime.

Getting back on topic, yep we have a great new track open during the week in Central Ohio. Go practice and have fun. It's not a race track yet but it's a great practice track. Let's encourage them with our money and our words so they can grow and continue to give us a place to ride.

I rode Huffman Hills the last two Wednesdays... The track is a blast... nice layout.

Wednesday 6/14, the preparation wasn't the best... dry and hard packed. I saw where some complained in this forum. I admit, it wasn't the best preparation but the track has tremendous potential.

I returned last Wednesday 6/21 and the the PREPARATION was DRAMATICALLY IMPROVED from the week before. The soil was moist and turned up nicely. This is a fairly large track and I know it takes a hell of a lot of work and time to get it into shape each week.

Thank you-Thank you for providing an excellent track for mid week riding. I'll be back and I am bringing more friends

Last edited:
Back