July 1&2 Come train with us!

whitcraft

PR Member
Hey everyone! I hope your summer is going well. I just wanted to let everyone on here know that Levi Kilbarger and myself have some more training weekends coming up. We have been getting great feed back from people and progress out of our riders. We have a decent handful of kids making the trip to LL this year. But here is the flyer and feel free to contact Levi or myself to reserve a spot or ask questions. I have posted the poster on social media as well.

Thanks
Chris Whitcraft
chriswhitcraft@yahoo.com
614-477-3188
JULY CAMPS.jpg

Saweeet!!!!
One of the best things you could do for your son right now.
I watched him at Y-town a few weeks back.
The school will fine tune his already naturally gifted riding style.

And listen to what they say. Write it all down for future discussion with him.
It's the small things they will see.
Feet position, elbow position, extra movement, blipping of the throttle......bla bla bla...
Write it down....or better yet, tape everything.
Then pull out the list and remind him to work on the things he's learned and slow down a bit while working on new technique.

Exciting times for you and your son.

One of the best things you could do for your son right now.
I watched him at Y-town a few weeks back.
The school will fine tune his already naturally gifted riding style.

And listen to what they say. Write it all down for future discussion with him.
It's the small things they will see.
Feet position, elbow position, extra movement, blipping of the throttle......bla bla bla...
Write it down....or better yet, tape everything.
Then pull out the list and remind him to work on the things he's learned and slow down a bit while working on new technique.

Exciting times for you and your son.
Great seeing u Sat Sharc..Mitchy loves running with the vet group...

I am surprised that there is not a waiting list to get into these camps yet.

Anytime someone asks what we have been doing to our son to get him to ride better, we never hesitate to say it's Chris and Levi. We still have a long way to go, but the progression is amazing how these guys connect with the kids. Not just with with my son, but I see it in other kids that have been there as well.

Him Pegged off the triple - then a quick brake stab to bring the front down- was a thing of beauty.
None of us big boys even tried it -

Him Pegged off the triple - then a quick brake stab to bring the front down- was a thing of beauty.
None of us big boys even tried it -
He wasn't gonna either until you all starting talking about it..then he got the idea it maybe doable..LOL...thanks for getting him to send it..was funny..Kari and I were like whoaa!!! That's high..when he cut it loose first lap of the 25 min moto with Rich and Robin..I asked him why..said he wanted a gap on lap one as wasn't sure if they would catch him..hahah..loves the Vet crew better than kids his age

And this is a must read for anyone that's heading down to the ranch for the first time.
The entire experience is something that is unique to our sport. It can be oppressing simply from the size of it all.
Many athletes are derailed by the lack of preparation for the onslaught of the week long experience.

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/ANNUAL-LORETTA-LYNNS-PREPARATION-THREAD,1240589
And Chris and Levi have the prep down do a science!!! Back to this thread..see you all at these camps!

LL bound or not ..the learning for the riders and parents is endless..seems I learn something new from Chris every week..and I'm not even privileged to all the coach to rider confidentiality email, phone call, texts...all the time!

Hey everyone! I appreciate the kind words about the program Levi and myself put on. We take a lot of pride into everything we do. When it comes to the riders we really try to give the individualization to help each rider progress because everyone is always at different starting points. We are ok with people wearing their GoPros and always encourage parents to hang close to hear what we have to say so they can watch for stuff when we're not around. Because at the end of the day The Home Team (family) is who is there to help the riders build outside of our training. I do want people to know that just because the flyer mentions Lorrettas Prep.... you do not need to be qualified to attend the camp or benefit from the camp. We have somethings in mind as these schools progress to add more take home material and allow the camps to be that much better. We are just still in the growing stages. we still have 3 spots open for this weekend the 1-2 and people can sign up ahead for the week of the 22-23 of July.

John I do want to sit down with Kari soon and throw some ideas around. I think she has a lot of great knowledge for the nutritional side.

See everyone soon and Thanks,
Chris Whitcraft
614-477-3188

Back