BC July 1-2

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Shooting for this weekend, weather pending. 11-5 each day. All tracks open, sessions at 2 on the big track. Trails open, concessions open. Everything prepped including the pits.

Based on the forecast, we will not be running practice Saturday (7-1-17) to give us a better chance for a Sunday ride (7-2-17). So all tracks will be closed Saturday, trails too, nor will concessions be open.

IMG_0600.JPG
Looking good for tomorrow

Off the hook good
Place was packed
Lots of fast guys
Huge smile on my face on the way home.

...You're doing it wrong

I hope the guy that crashed and left in the ambulance is doing well today. Best wishes!

Keith Wing - He's been riding here since we opened. He texted me last night, he said he thought we handled everything well. He apologized for messing up practice, I said nope! You didn't mess anything up. He was headed into surgery this AM. I didn't ask for details. At the track yesterday, it was suspected that he had a broken lower leg. He's a tough dude to even be riding at 60 years old, but from what I know of Keith, he's just tough anyway. He will heal up from this no problem.

Off the hook good
Place was packed
Lots of fast guys
Huge smile on my face on the way home.

...You're doing it wrong

Always a pleasure to watch the #2 riding, period. Few joys in owning a track, but lots of cool moments. The Sharc adds cool moments. If doing it wrong is right, I wanna be wrong.

Rich and I were both stoked to see you there.
You and the bud - 2stroke!
On the way home we joked about his style in the air ......say Vs ......your turn down wips.
Makes the trip go pretty fast....and keeps us rolling.

we try not to even mention how Jon 16 would look...

Keith Wing - He's been riding here since we opened. He texted me last night, he said he thought we handled everything well. He apologized for messing up practice, I said nope! You didn't mess anything up. He was headed into surgery this AM. I didn't ask for details. At the track yesterday, it was suspected that he had a broken lower leg. He's a tough dude to even be riding at 60 years old, but from what I know of Keith, he's just tough anyway. He will heal up from this no problem.
Hey - Best wishes Keith!
60 and on the big track !-- right on.
Take the time ya need.
We'll be there.

I don't want to be a name dropper but was that Thad Duvall?
Who ever it was had a tear going on around that place that was a thing of beauty?

I don't want to be a name dropper but was that Thad Duvall?
Who ever it was had a tear going on around that place that was a thing of beauty?

GNCC is in Millfield, Ohio this weekend, so there should be a few guys working their way in town.

Back