How can anyone dislike KR94?

I'm a fan 'cause he ride a dirt bike well. Better than most. And now him being the underdog of sorts, I am rooting for him. Heck, I'd still root for JS7 and I know that would probably not work out well. Heck, as long as he's not killing dogs and cats or other animals, I'm a fan. I don't necessarily root for the person, but his skills anyway. We all have our demons. No reason to pay attention to any of that anyway unless he was going for Mr. MX USA. Only thing that would make me a bigger fan would be if he rode a Kawasaki. ;)

Something about this kid doesn't set well with me. Nothing in particular but his style in general. Not his riding style, when it's clicking, that's excellent. But it's difficult to watch when this seemingly looms large.

I am sticking by my original thought. Kenny can return to racing. But will that arm ever be 100% as strong as original, no. Is It worth the chance of breaking that same arm again because of that? That's what concerns me for a 25 year old kid. He has a long life ahead, and would I take that chance.....i guess I can't answer that.

He's 23. Dude can always take up surfing. Guy can do anything. Filled with natural talent on a multitude of....anything. Just follow him on instagram.

I agree he's an amazing athlete and could do most any sport. Therefore I think he should get into another sport while he's young. He's a World Champ, National Champ in MX, nothing else to prove to me that he's a bad ass dude.

Screenshot_20170720-140615.png

Back in gear and on the bike.

Pretty cool to see. Just for some context, I heard AC say that he had a Fox shoot this week. So I'm assuming they put Kenny in some gear and had him maybe do a couple corners for a shot or two. Hopefully I'm wrong. Regardless, still good to see.

Doubtful. At Red Bud I talked to him about the arm, he can hardly extend it past what you see in the picture. They were just dressed and on bike for a Fox photo shoot. I hope so though.

Back