need a vintage bike

I would really like a 83, my first choice would be a 83 cr250 husky

Hey Jim,
My 83 Husky CR250 is for sale. One race on frame up rebuild in 2016, Not raced since Unadilla last year. Basically it's a full HVA Factory racer rep. Less than 1 hour on motor: new 2/3 gears, all new shift forks, all new engine bearings, rod kit, ported cylinder with matched head and cases, new wiseco piston w/ coated skirt. 2 piece outer 4-stroke clutch cover with billet outer cover. Complete 85 clutch (extra spring one-piece steel basket) with matching course pitch primary, idler, and ratchet gears. Long clutch actuator arm and bearing kit (light and smooth!). New Mikuni VM38 with new uni air filter (replaced never run).

Chassis: new wheel, head, and swingarm bearings, HVA pegs, HVA brake pedal, HVA shift lever, TE410 one-piece bar clamp (no twisting). New graphics, body work and frame, swinarm and fork powder coating. Front brake arced. HVA stainless chain roller kit (bushing, stainless spring and arm). Two races on new Bridgestone X30 tires, chain and sprockets. Race Tech Forks: .47 KG springs, emulators with adaptors, and new RT damper rod seals. Club Husky / MEI rebuilt and revalved ITCs with Ohlins springs for 200 lb rider and new Ohlins internals and resevoir caps

Bike was rebuilt after winning 2015 Championship. Racing Kawasakis now and have too many bikes, so I've decided to sell the Huskys. This is arguably the best developed CR250 in the country. Have not seen a better set-up race ready example anywhere.

Last edited:
Back