CTMX Registration procedure!

Lines at registration are no fun, but they are unavoidable during big events! I thought that if I put out some information it could help with confusion and the process overall. First of all, I strongly recommend that if you are headed to CTMX you come on down to register this evening from 5-9. Saturday morning registration will be open from 6:30a- 4:30 pm with a break 11-12 for lunch. Please take advantage of the early morning hours because around 8am it will probably be busiest. Registration is open on Sunday from 6am- 8:30am. Please remember that you will only need to come to registration one time, when you are done you will be ready to roll for the entire weekend of practice and racing.

To register you will need to follow this process:

IF YOU PRE-REGISTERED
Thank you, this process allows us to prep your paperwork and everything prior to event.
Here's your process:
1) rent a transponder from the ESCORE trailer if you don't already have one and then come directly to the PRE-REGISTRATION LINE! You DO NOT NEED TO GO THROUGH KIOSK! At the pre-registration window you will sign waivers and get stickers for open practice and race practice! Ready to roll!

If you DID NOT PRE-REGISTER:

1) do you have a transponder?

Yes? Good! Have it with you

No? Head to ESCORE to rent one

2) do you have current AMA/OMA memberships?

Yes? Good! Have them with you

No? Head to the memberships line to renew or purchase current memberships, they are required for this weekend.

Once you have memberships and transponder you can head to the KIOSKS

Once at the kiosks you will:

* enter your AMA NUMBER (if it has zeros in front of it enter one zero then the number)

*register for all of your classes and double check the bike information as well

After you register at the kiosk make your way to the REGISTRATION WINDOW there you will sign your waivers, minor releases and receive your open practice stickers and race stickers!!

Then you are done for the weekend!!

Please remember that this process takes a little bit of time and is for your protection as much as ours, we want everything to be complete and correct it just takes a minutes to accomplish, please be patient and most importantly, COME PREPARED!

I would strongly recommend coming to sign up tonight while it is open or come early in the morning, we open at 6:30am. The majority of riders will show up at registration about an hour and half before practice starts it will be busy! Please help us help you and if possible take advantage of the less busy times!!

Thank you everyone! I cannot wait to watch our annual BATTLE FOR OHIO weekend unfold!!

#merica

#ctmx

Back