Battle live timing link??

IMG_1066.PNG
Boner... your time to shine

Things like this are why I quit racing motocross two years ago. Been thinking about racing before the summer is over, but Jesus Christ. When I ride alone I'm in such a more controlled environment.

Actually take back everything I've ever said....he should be in C for sure! Collapsed lung broken arm. That was ugly. Hope that guy heals up ok.

Yep. I take back what I said too. Stay in the C class, bro.

This is exactly why I would rather run around at the back of the pack in the B class than be on the line with bush league riding like that.

Yep. I take back what I said too. Stay in the C class, bro.

This is exactly why I would rather run around at the back of the pack in the B class than be on the line with bush league riding like that.
your not safe... that was 30+ Not C
I was watching the whole thing. It was a good battle and all grouped together. This was the reason I posted I did not care for the big hit tables. I never jumped the thing all day, yes I got passed not jumping it, but I made it to work on Monday morning also. (I mostly got passed because I was tired, didn't matter what I jumped or rolled)
Tommy jumped across, but he was racing the dude in front of him also. Hindsight, both should have checked up. It's just not worth it.
Get well soon Jason

I was watching the whole thing. It was a good battle and all grouped together. This was the reason I posted I did not care for the big hit tables. I never jumped the thing all day, yes I got passed not jumping it, but I made it to work on Monday morning also. (I mostly got passed because I was tired, didn't matter what I jumped or rolled)
Tommy jumped across, but he was racing the dude in front of him also. Hindsight, both should have checked up. It's just not worth it.
Get well soon Jason

Harescrambles it is then!

Get well soon Jason
In the Vet classes, you would think there would be even less of a chance of riding like that. Scares me.

Back