Vintage Event this Saturday

Mike

PR Addict
wildwood_lake17.jpg

I'm not familiar with this track, any thoughts from folks who've been there?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm not familiar with this track, any thoughts from folks who've been there?

No but someone named Caleb has with a go pro. Looks like it might be pretty hard pack but wide open. Just a bit of rain might be our friend. Do it Mooch!

I think its a bit of an unknown for all of us, Southern Ohio should mean hills, typically they are open every day for practice but they decided to stay closed all week to do prep for our event, so should be good, I will be there Friday afternoon and we can work on any issues

UPDATE! Both Mike and Tim have been down there AFTER the storm and apparently this place sits on a hill with drainage on 4 sides. They said the track looks good so the race is on! Spread the word as much as you can.

A fun event, really nice track, good people, did get a bit wet and muddy. A nice mix of regular Vintage guys and a bunch of new riders. A group of local off road guys purchased a "fleet of Husky's" just for this race in honor of their long gone family shop " Harold's Cycle" who was a Husky dealer back in the day. We will be going back next year, on a drier day for sure.

https://www.facebook.com/drb0017/me...1073742641.100000124800423&type=3&pnref=story

Last edited:
A morning monsoon along with a bleak forecast admittedly took the wind out of my sails. Mike, thanks for the link to the FB pics, cool shots in there!

Back