Congrats on the hookup, Rocket Robin

Also seen Trevor Maley, Barney Barnett, Korie Steed, and PA mini ripper Luke Fauser on the list for hook ups

But yea knda ironic that every year the Team Green standouts get a hook up. And come on Bruce would you ever think Alex Hunter wouldnt get a hook up in the "random" lottery?

Why has MX Sports never invested more each year into running electric and water around that property for hook ups? They know this event, the atv event are happening every year. They could have a couple thousand hook ups just like CTMX

Thanks!!! In all the times I've gone over the years, never gotten one before, so it's random for me! But it's funny how some people always "luck " into a hookup!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Why has MX Sports never invested more each year into running electric and water around that property for hook ups?

Why would they? It's not their campground or property, they just have a lease to run events on it. All the amenities are there for the vendors, staff, administration, etc that is needed to put the event on, plus a select amount of hookups for the peasants to all clamor over.

If I were in charge, I would make the hookups "first come first serve" to see how early some people would show up. I'll bet some people would live there for a month just to have the hookup that week!

Why would they? It's not their campground or property, they just have a lease to run events on it. All the amenities are there for the vendors, staff, administration, etc that is needed to put the event on, plus a select amount of hookups for the peasants to all clamor over.

If I were in charge, I would make the hookups "first come first serve" to see how early some people would show up. I'll bet some people would live there for a month just to have the hookup that week!

Last year with Austin racing I went down by myself ( broken hip and all ) on weds, Stage coach hill was almost full on the front side. I was amazed at how many people were already there. It was nice to relax a couple days with nothing to do but check everything out.

The problem with "first come, first serve" is that they (Mxsports) don't take over until Sunday. Of course, they could easily extend the lease. I always thought an on-line auction for some (if not all) of the hook up spots would be interesting.

bruce

Back