2017 mxgp moved in USA

pape718

PR Member
The race that was to be held at gatorback has been moved to WW motocross park in Jacksonville, Florida after land owner and unlimited sports could not come to a agreement when lease expired on June 30 for Gatorback, does that mean no mini o's

Land owner probably wants more cash. I thought unlimited owned that property and rented parking in expanded fields from land owners. Guess not!!

Wow. Can WW handle that many cars into that place? It was big but not like gatorback. Plus they have never had anything even close to that size or caliber race.

They'll be good I think. A lot of nice flat ground.

IMG_6370.JPG

I can't imagine the OCD melt down the owner will have after that race. If you've ever been there you know what I mean. There is not even one screw out of place on the fencing, you can't pit ride because he doesn't want the parking lot tore up. The bolts and washers holding the fencing together have markings all facing the same direction. His place will be trashed after.....

Great facility and nicest people ever though. I'm sure he has this planned out already and knows what he is in for. Congratulations to them for the race!! Maybe a national is the next step??

Wow. Can WW handle that many cars into that place? It was big but not like gatorback. Plus they have never had anything even close to that size or caliber race.

You must of not got a tour of the entire place. There will be plenty of parking. There is way more land that what you see up front. My step daughter was going to get married in the back 40 as in the back 40 acres. Excluding the hundreds in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they do Im running it I get beat by c riders all the time
After watching you Sunday, maybe you should try the super mini class? Your one of the few vets small enough to pull it off. Don't think me, kreps, Blair or Shaffer would get pulled around by a 105cc motorcycle.

My middle boy keeps begging me to race his 85 in the 40 class since I did it couple years ago at Malvern
Hershey and I might have a chance to beat you......only because whenever you pulled close in the corners we could beat you down the straight. I said MIGHT.

Back