Canard retires

Always liked him . He had days where nobody could touch him . I thought a long time ago that he should retire from the sport after all his major injuries . Wish him well in his next endeavor .

Pulpmx says Tickle is going to Red Bull KTM. For what it's worth. I'd love to see him on that bike.

I saw a post that DD was testing the Alta for supercross. Henry miller ripped that holeshot last weekend, that was awesome

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I don't think Tickle is worthy of that ride.

I certainly do. He has been on the podium in supercross and at multiple outdoor nationals in the last twelve months. More than Barcia, Bogle, Davalos, Peick, Seely, Reed, Grant, etc. can say. In fact, I would probably say that Tickle is the most qualified for that ride than almost anyone, especially the ones that are available. He's steady, seems to test well, and is inside the top ten every weekend with the potential for podiums sprinkled in. Pretty good for your second rider.

Yea tickle is a good guy. All of those top ten guys should be pulling 100k between rides and endorsements. They can sell a lot of crap from their instagram. Advertising today is almost indoctrinating like. It's in your face everywhere don't need to read a magazine to get it.

Back