Dayton Motorcycle Club new track

A short prep of just the middle section would have been nice to keep the dust down. But still, it was 100% better than any DMC race...ever
Pretty sure I screw-up every corner in both moto's but man it was great to have multiple ruts in and out of all those corners. I had a good view of the Gilbert, Schaefer, Ax battle in moto 2. Just a few seconds back that I could not make up because of my crappy cornering

The corners sucked because there were no decent lines that worked smooth. When they are scraping mud off the track in 4 sections after two Sunday days is BS. Proper watering Saturday night and the first motos would have been good. Light mid day prep and good to go to keep dust down. They didn't do that because they spent too much time scraping mud. That's a treaty city move right there.

I am told Austin Bond was drunk and purposely flooded the track like that. He also tore up a tractor Saturday. Heard he was told to never come back on club property.

Also they run entirely too much practice. Too long of sessions for sure. And when 3/4 of the previous moto is off the track drop the damn gate on the next moto. Where their finish line is, it is not an issue at all to start that next moto.

Last edited:
The corners sucked because there were no decent lines that worked smooth. When they are scraping mud off the track in 4 sections after two Sunday days is BS. Proper watering Saturday night and the first motos would have been good. Light mid day prep and good to go to keep dust down. They didn't do that because they spent too much time scraping mud. That's a treaty city move right there.

I am told Austin Bond was drunk and purposely flooded the track like that. He also tore up a tractor Saturday. Heard he was told to never come back on club property.

Also they run entirely too much practice. Too long of sessions for sure. And when 3/4 of the previous moto is off the track drop the damn gate on the next moto. Where their finish line is, it is not an issue at all to start that next moto.
Dammit John!!! I wish you would get laid! That track had lines in it everywhere!

The ruts had some funky shape to them due to all the different riders but it added to the challenge and for sure helped with passing.
Oh, and the first turn was flippin ALL-SOME. Ripped deep. I never let off all the way around. Last to 5th in one turn.

Working on getting them converted from trackside to PDF so its not confusing for you to read, the AMA is at the ranch so results are not posted on their website for easy viewing.

Thanks

Back