MX des Nations 2017

321mechanic

PR Member
So, with Tomac and Dungey out this year what is everyone's take on who will be tapped for this event? Does USA have a chance this year?

Would be more fun if they sent 3 guys that win at Loretta's. The event has kinda jumped the shark in my eyes. No one really cares and with influx of international riders already over here racing the Nationals, give a new kid a chance of a life time.

It's not looking good right now. No Tomac, no A-Mart, J-Mart looks rattled, Baggett probably headed for surgery, Barcia just took a digger, Anderson & Webb are battling injuries....Idk man. You gotta take Osborne in MX2. As far as the big bikes go, you have to take Anderson if he gets healthy. The other ride can go a lot of different ways. I'd love to see Seely go because he is really coming on strong in the outdoors and he's a very technical rider that would be suited for the Euro tracks. If you want to get creative though, I could see J-Mart or Savatgy doing really well on a big bike outdoors. Something has to be going on with J-Mart though right now. He's not a 9-6 kind of guy.

Something has to be going on with J-Mart though right now. He's not a 9-6 kind of guy.
Honda needs to give up on the 1979 Camaro duel exhaust look and go back to one silencer and actually put some of that 800 billion dollars into something needed to make the bike better.
Heard they are coming out with Cragar wheels on them next year.
450 comes with an 8-track. Far out

Honda needs to give up on the 1979 Camaro duel exhaust look and go back to one silencer and actually put some of that 800 billion dollars into something needed to make the bike better.

I'm sure you love the '18 250 then...they doubled down! Now they have two headers AND silencers! If you hurry you can probably get the first one at the dealer.

I agree. The new Hondas look great, but the whole two pipe thing is just stupid as hell. They could cut some serious weight right there on the bike.

Your right. That piece of s**t bike was killing KR94. He couldn't get out of his own way. I hope they fix it by the time he gets healthy.

Back