Where are the Lorettas updates?!?

Mini Sr I had a decent start running 5th into 10 commandments..some mistakes and just not pushing like he knows how..ended 18th

85 9-12 garbage start caught behind a pile up...worked up to 12th and last lap gave up a couple spots..ended up 13th..speed to be inside top 10 in that class but gotta get a start and push to the end..lots of shake ups in that moto with several big names way back

Cali kids showing us how it's done..Renyolds putting a clinic on

Ryder D ..Chance Hymas..Kawi boys rolling

Shooting to crack a top 10..but man o man ..these classes are 20 deep of way way fast 85 riders..my opioniom maybe deepest classes in the place

Track is gnarly as heck this year..big big holes and deep..

Weather is good.not to hot..over cast

Stoked for Michael Hand getting in the A class as first alternate and earning his Pro card here with us all to witness

Great camping with the Hands and Kreps

One moto tomorrow and Thursday and 2 on Friday

Shout out to Kevin Kelly for giving the shout out on the live radio broadcast about Mitchy wining the Vintage title a few weeks back at
Mid-Ohio..was really cool to get that shout out

Whitcraft and Kilbarger working their butts off with their group down here..think 7 kids they work with made the program this year!

Last edited:
Everyone hauls at LL. Look at the stacked 40 class. 16 guys who had a National number at one time. 7 that are full time racers/testers/trainers.

That Hammaker kid from my area hauls the mail. Funny, he didn't get fast till about 16 months ago. Still a nobody but beat the man child Marchbanks ( kids in the Kawasaki commercial with mc on tv.) Love sleepers.

Everyone hauls at LL. Look at the stacked 40 class. 16 guys who had a National number at one time. 7 that are full time racers/testers/trainers.

That Hammaker kid from my area hauls the mail. Funny, he didn't get fast till about 16 months ago. Still a nobody but beat the man child Marchbanks ( kids in the Kawasaki commercial with mc on tv.) Love sleepers.

Hammaker is the real deal..from super mini to 250B in one year and putting on a show to 7 other total studs..stoked for this PA native.

+25 was fun to watch..top 10 hauling to include Keast from Canada

upload_2017-8-2_12-32-12.png

Kevin Kelly is a hoot, this is him and Izzi on the podium at Vintage Days at Mid Ohio. He is certainly good at his job!

Has anyone posted the running order for the motos today? Or did I miss it somewhere?

How about two 40 plus guys going 1st and 2nd in 25 plus.......the old dudes are hauling ass.

40 plus top 15 dominated by guys who used to hold Pro National numbers. I still don't get it. It is a "Amateur" National Championship. They are taking gates away from Amateurs. Just run a Pro Vet class (25+) if they want to race Lorettas.

Pape was on the move in +45! Started 37th, and kept moving up. Finished 17th. Good Job old man.
Really cool to see all of the guys from Ohio in that class.

They really need an "I've scored points in a national at sometime in my life" class.

I see both sides of it. They've basically made the 30+ and 45+ amateur classes. At least we have old man Grewe out there shooting slugs at the big guns..... Even though he is considered a "pro" since he scored a handful of national points.

Grewe and Antunez had a great battle today with Grewe coming out on top. The man is a machine.

Pape was on the move in +45! Started 37th, and kept moving up. Finished 17th. Good Job old man.
Really cool to see all of the guys from Ohio in that class.

They really need an "I've scored points in a national at sometime in my life" class.
I was laying on my head in the second corner on the start got up last bike wouldnt start made the best of it track is brutal they dont touch it all day except for water on it every race is mud fest first couple laps its more survival then racing

You look at the lap times of people that really fly and go great.....and running mid pack at the ranch. You realize real fast how many superfast people there are across the country.

Check out lap times for the C classes. The top 5 in the 125 and 250 C classes are running faster than Jett Reynolds. Really? For a C rider? Come on. The 450 C class lap times are slower than the 250C lap times.

Does Grewe actually work, or just ride a motorcycle?

Its amazing what a " REAL FAST GUY" does vs. the real world.

Look at John Grewe's record, this is John's 20 year of racing at Loretta's, an amazing number when many hope to get there once. During those 20 appearances he qualified for 37 classes, and was only out of the top ten 4 times in those 37 classes.

Even Ohio's own senior racer, Henry Gref, (aka Jindrich Gref) made it 24 times. And to prove fast is fast, if you research who won the most pro events at the Pontiac Superdome you might be forgiven if you said McGrath, or maybe Hannah that was their era, the answer of course is our own HENRY GREF, who at 75 is still racing the expert class.

FAST is FAST, me I'm just a pretender.........

Back