2nd Annual Women's Race of Champions August 27th at Pavilion MX

wnyracing

PR Member
2017 W.R.O.C. returns for the second year to Pavilion MX Sunday August 27th. Join Women from all over the Northeast competing for the WROC Title. Free practice Saturday with your signup in the Women or girls class, free event tee shirt and great awards and prizes handed out. It also Factory Contingency day for Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, KTM and Husqvarna. FLY Bucks awarded all Day Sunday too.

Spread the word ladies!

August 26 - 27 at Pavilion MX is also a WNYRacing points race. So not only do we have the Women's Race of Champions happening, we will also have all of our normal race classes offered on Sunday and Open Practice on Saturday!

PAVILION MX

Next Race weekend is August 26th and August 27th!!

Gates open Friday August 25th at 5:00pm until 10:00pm

Gates open Saturday August 26th at 9am until 10pm

Saturday Practice 11am-3pm $25 65cc-big bikes

50cc practice on big track 3pm-4pm $20

Gates open Sunday at 6:30am, Sign up opens at 7:00am, Riders meeting at 8:15am, practice at 8:30am

Races start by 10am

Round 7 of WNYRacing summer/fall series and Women’s Race of Champions!

Women practice free if they race on Sunday.**** Women will receive voucher when they sign up for practice to get a $25 discount on their races for Sunday

Factory contingency Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM, Honda, and Husqvarna

Fly Bucks Weekend

Hoselton Holeshot awards: Women’s, school girl and Open Novice

Thanks for posting. There's nothing better than women in MX gear! I keep hearing great things about Pavilion. Hopefully I can make it up there before winter.

upload_2017-8-22_10-1-21.png

Bring all of the Pa. and Ohio Women/Girl racers to compete in those classes. There's factory contingency, FLY Bucks and prizes for them!

Along with the W.R.O.C. on Sunday it's also our Summer/Fall Series Race for all!

Is it 1 womens class or are there more than 1. Like an old ladies class. Haha. I do understand not many of us to fill that class but you had me at free t shirt. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it 1 womens class or are there more than 1. Like an old ladies class. Haha. I do understand not many of us to fill that class but you had me at free t shirt. [emoji16]

Enter the Ringer!

The class structure is like a normal race day. One Women's and one girls class. And we have MORE than tee shirts we're handing out as prizes too! Hope to see you and others this weekend...

Pavilion MX is a REALLY fun track and I am planning on going back this weekend!

Crute could win the girls class!!!

Honestly I would go but its the same weekend as the last round of the Battle series. Like Chuck said, Ive heard nothing but good things about Pavilion and I hope to get up there yet this year!!

Hope it goes well!

Back