Alias Gear Sale

suzuki596

PR Member
So on lunch today I am scrolling through facebook and I see an ad "$59 Alias gear set" so I clicked on it because click bait always gets me. Just to let everyone know, it is legit and from what I hear totally worth it! Here is the link http://www.aliasmx.com/ Just want to help out the fellow rider!

Bought some gear a while back. Pants, jersey, gloves, and name printed and shipped. 100 bucks. Can't beat it and nice gear too

Ordered 2 sets.. will be my 4th set of Alias gear. My first still looks great over a year old. I'd say a solid win

Using link, I'm not seeing a way to see colors available for discounted gear sets...pics are black and white only.

Once you click on create a bundle it will take you to another page. It will show pants and once you click that it will show color.

Just switched over to Alias last year. Great gear at killer prices. They always have great deals around black friday.

Personally not a fan. Haven't been since they came out. Not discrediting quality though.

Also, they kill the dealer because they sell way below they're own MSRP all the time. How can a dealer compete with the source.

Personally not a fan. Haven't been since they came out. Not discrediting quality though.

Also, they kill the dealer because they sell way below they're own MSRP all the time. How can a dealer compete with the source.

So, if not for quality then why aren't you a fan?

I should have rephrased. I should have said I can't comment on quality because I haven't used it.

I don't care for the design work or color schemes.

They dont really kill the dealer, because they dont go through any dealers. Motosort, and Rocky Mountain ATV dont even sell their stuff.

Yeah, I think Alias went to all rider direct sales. Makes you wonder how much a dealer actually pays for a pair of fox 360 gear ..

The stuff is ok. Quality is pretty damn good. Been great for my son, since your buying a couple sets of gear all the time as he out grows it so fast.

I'd imagine markup is substantial. My MSR deal has me paying $120 for the top level NXT gear (Pants Jersey Gloves) and I am sure that's still enough for the company to make money.

Talk about ugly freaking gear. Check out the new release of the 2018 Troy Lee gear. Who the hell designed that clown wear.

I saw those. I am pretty disappointed in ANSR gear also. With MSR not making a line this year, my deal is transferring to ANSR and I am having a hard time finding gear that I like. Maybe it is cool moto gear , I honestly don't know, but for off road/ woods riding it's just not my thing.

Ordered a set for my son. Cheap is good right now when he is growing out of everything very 3 months or so. He likes the gear so I'm good with it.

Send a resume to O'Neal. They got those deals emailed on the reg. 60-89/set for hardware with jersey name/number printing free.

130 for two sets shipped is real good dang

Back