Swingarm/Frame Powdercoat

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
I bought an 05 yz125 and doing a full rebuild, looking to get the frame and swingarm powder coated. Any suggestions or contacts?

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Capital powder coating in portage county did the last quad I built they did a really good job

Last edited:
Ace does a lot of motorcycle frames. They know what they are doing. Highly recommended. Also, if you need pivot points (like where the linkage fits into the swing arm) powered coated thinly to retain correct clearance between parts.. just ask and it's no problem.

I saw ace online, they're having a sale too like $200 for motorcycle frames. Can't beat that. Thanks all.

Just got 91 RM stuff back from ACE today. Looks great!
20170907_192931.jpg

Very nice! What about fork anodizing? I think I saw SRS can have it done on their website.

For the forks or powder coat? PC im going to go to ace, Close to me and pit racer approved. Forks I'm still trying to figure that out. Half tempted to buy a set of used SSS forks and throw on it.

For the forks or powder coat? PC im going to go to ace, Close to me and pit racer approved. Forks I'm still trying to figure that out. Half tempted to buy a set of used SSS forks and throw on it.
Powder coat. I have a set of wheels I want to do but I'm not sure if powder coating or anodizing is better. Dirt bikes are never ending projects. Lol

Back