Monster Mountain for sale

Vet261

PR Addict
MMforsale.jpg

Heard Double D, Greg Cameron and Hershey were investing instead of land close to WW. They said all pitracer members could come ride for $10 a day.

This makes me extremely sad. Tom Brinkman is a former buckeye, a great person, a great advocate for the sport, and a great friend of mine. I understand his unfortunate circumstances in making this decision. Hopefully the next owner will be half the person Tom is.

Monster Mountain without Tom isn't Monster Mountain for me.

This makes me extremely sad. Tom Brinkman is a former buckeye, a great person, a great advocate for the sport, and a great friend of mine. I understand his unfortunate circumstances in making this decision. Hopefully the next owner will be half the person Tom is.

Monster Mountain without Tom isn't Monster Mountain for me.

I would agree 110%. Met Tom when i was down riding in i believe 2010 or 2011. Man that place was awesome then and only has gotten better!!! Tom seen my buddies and i had Ohio plates and gave out the ol' O-H yell and then joined us to chat. Told us he needed help watering and if we helped there was some benefits. 1. we watered the track how we wanted it, so if we wanted deep ruts to soak it pretty good, or if we wanted loamy not too soak it too much. 2. He would let us ride for free the next day. WIN WIN!!

Top notch facility with one of the best track owners i have ever met!

a million bucks is 10 k a month........

Thats what Im saying!! Great facility, probably my all time favorite actually, but all the times Ive been there doesnt point to paying that mortgage in terms of rider turnout and income !

Im with Alex, its going to take a special person to fill Tom's shoes.

To buy a facility for that much, you would have to be guaranteed to have a few large races to make it work. Unless of course you had a bunch of money you didn't care if you blew on something.

I don't see how the numbers would make it work.

Whoever buys it I'll come down and work for you. I just require $45,000/year salary. (That's a mere 5 riders per day) Hookup for outlaw. 401k match and an 80/20 healthcare benefit plan. I understand it's hard to make money at a dirtbike track....so with my offer that would be me taking a $20,000/yr pay cut and a 20% cut on my insurance....

Oh and I'll have to fly to Columbus for one weekend a month for the army.....if that sounds good to you I'm gonna list my house for sale and buy Cameron's outlaw.

Back