Beans 8-26 only

It means beans doesn't do sessions which is awesome. More seat time. BC practice sessioned up. Ride 3-4 times. Still a lot of seat time. But just nicer to go to an open practice setting.

Bj track was sick today man, glad I got to make it out. Track was rough by the time we got there. Definitely picked a good track to shred for my first ride back in 4 years. Also just want to say I love the mulch and the sand after the step up and that sweeper. Can't wait to come back out. Only suggestion I have is maybe put a little landing on the uphill coming out of the woods and the uphill before the rollers. Again thanks for an awesome track today man!

Bj track was sick today man, glad I got to make it out. Track was rough by the time we got there. Definitely picked a good track to shred for my first ride back in 4 years. Also just want to say I love the mulch and the sand after the step up and that sweeper. Can't wait to come back out. Only suggestion I have is maybe put a little landing on the uphill coming out of the woods and the uphill before the rollers. Again thanks for an awesome track today man!
Thanks for coming and everyone else. Next time I get dozer out see what I can do. Got more mulch coming after this batch gets worked in.

Back