Smith Road: Track preview for Labor Day Race Wednesday (8/30) bikes only

We will have the track set up Wednesday (8/30) as it will be for the race (Labor Day Sept. 4th) it will be 4-9 pm or dark whichever comes first. Both tracks will be open, prepped and ready to go [emoji2] as a reminder all Wednesday practices are bikes only. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Last edited:
Just a reminder we do have a text message service that sends out track updates (cancelations, weather concerns, rescheduling, road construction etc) it's a free service but texting/data rates do apply. The second we make a decision to cancel, reschedule or add an extra practice etc a text gets sent directly to your phone
69d1b3b4925e63bf8f1b8385588f19ae.jpg

We will have the track set up Wednesday (8/30) as it will be for the race (Labor Day Sept. 4th) it will be 4-9 pm or dark whichever comes first. Both tracks will be open, prepped and ready to go [emoji2]

Is this bikes and quads or bikes only? thanks.

Wednesday practice is bikes only, Labor Day race is for bikes and quads and three wheelers too.

Track update: the track is shaping up really beautifully today, the rain we got last night really helped us out and it's nice and sunny today. Should be a great day to ride! As a reminder the layout tonight will be the one we are using for the race Monday.

Back