Another Battle Series Completed

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Finally some good weather, possibly the best we have ever had for a race, period. Although one would think the turn out was a amazing, to look at the place it seemed full, but not overly crowded. If you crunch the numbers it was down slightly from last year. Am I concerned? Ummm no. Great weather, great racing, only 1 squad run with roughly 600 entries......I will take it any day. The racers got a ton of spectator support, we were well over 1300 wristbands for the weekend. It was quite the crowd to come out and enjoy some racing action. I would rather see this trend, rather than having 600-1000 race entries. My roller coaster week for prep was made easy by the following people: Tyler and Tanner Osborn, Colton Elick, Ron Hall, Brian Wood, Nikki Wood, Wink, Matt Winland, and Bobby Christman. I ran the mower 23 hours, they did the rest. Once we got to the race weekend the list expands to include the above and ......brian finckel, jimmy fouts, brian purdy, rebecca adams, dan and his wife, ken peterman, adam campbell, derek everett, connie, jess, whitney, lynn, nate, ben, abe, andrew, james, cody, derreck hopkins, wayne, joyce, xavier and lee. If I missed anyone, I am sorry. A special thanks to our dedicated sponsors. We wouldn't be nearly as successful without everyone above and these companies that back us all the way: Wright Brothers Power - These guys are the best in small engines, mowers, trimmers. They are in Newark Ohio and are a family owned small business. You will not find a more knowledgeable staff and the best deals on new mowers, chainsaws and small engines. Forklift Training Systems & FTS Safety - got you covered on getting that forklift training to keep your commercial and industrial staff safe, as well as all your safety supply needs. Zanesville Materials - Sand Sand Sand, they hauled in over 260 tons, and I think it was a wise investment. Huntington Bank - If you need a mortgage, you need to call Pat Stepanovsky. He is the Mitch Payton of home lending, he knows more about home loans and loans in general than I know about Briarcliff. Franklin Equipment, easiest crew to work with on all of our equipment needs. SRS Suspension, get your boingers dialed, eric is on top of this department. Newer sponsers that came out to support this event: Rusty Riders, he has literally thousands of gear clothing options, check them out. Minton Cycles, Wiseco Pistons, MotoMD - Greg is the man to see about anything. Rolling Hills Pizza - just damn good pizza. And my mom and dad....still one of my favorite joking complaints I get is "your mom is out of noodles".....you got to be faster than that, get them before noon.

Thanks Jeremy, good track fun time. However, I do think everyone should have to pay to get in, even township trustee's. LoL;)

Thanks Jeremy, good track fun time. However, I do think everyone should have to pay to get in, even township trustee's. LoL;)

I was amazed when the girl at the gate told me that JO said all politicians were complimentary entry!

Never a township trustee, but those are good little gigs. Their salary is based on a percentage of the townships budget. Township government is the biggest waste in all reality these days. It could be absorbed an no one would even notice.

Back