Suggestions please

jj584

PR Addict
It's late but we're looking to ride tomorrow and I can't decide where to go. Beans or Battlesburgh for beginners?

Everything at beans is safe, track prep is best in the business, track is DOPE, big safe jumps, and it'll make you a better rider. I'm your average C rider, and it took me some time but I hit everything at beans easily on a 250f.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

+1 for beans. Rode there last weekend, was my first time on a bike in 4 years. Was a mid pack A rider before I quit, maybe a mid pack C rider now, took my awhile to get comfortable jumping but everything is super safe and forgiving. The step up and table top after it are fun jumps to get silly on

Well I didn't go riding at all today and I'm pissed about it. The weather is good my friend is there but the 13 yr old decided to be a dick this morning so everything is parked.

Lol!!! Sucks when you discipline, and ends up you disciplining yourself as well. Good to know we still got awesome parents out there.
I went to COCR one day and raced. My son's bike stayed in the trailer and he watched all day. That was a great lesson for him.

Yea..... The teenager years definitely get a little rocky sometimes. Don't miss them at all!
Funny thing is, our boys were less difficult than our daughters. They put us through hell sometimes.

He got to ride yesterday, a few pics captured by photographer that was there. I know some of his form is off but for a kid who just turned 13 weighs 110lbs and only ever rode an 85 on the cabin medium track last year I'm proud of him. He loves that Honda 250f.

Attachments

• IMG_1192.JPG
    IMG_1192.JPG
    251.6 KB · Views: 1,187
  • IMG_1189.JPG
    IMG_1189.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1188.JPG
    IMG_1188.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 177
Back